The Terminatrix is BACK!

Monday, April 10, 2006


Who’s that?!?!

Boy, time sure flies! It’s been a looooong while since I wrote
something here… apparently. I know you missed me… Haha! Just
kidding! Well, I’ve been really busy… you had that excuse coming!

Just a quick rundown of events:
1) I took a leave off work because I need to take care of my shin splints.
2) I went back to school! Hurrah! I’m a student again, entitled of a 15% discount on tickets. *lol*
3) Vash died… Huhuhu! But I got Yinyang now!
4)
I’m turning 23 in a week! So, I got a new phone as a pre-birthday gift.
Will get a post-birthday gift next week! *wink*wink* Don’t cha wish you
parents were HOT like mine? I’m sooo lucky! Thank you Lord!
5) Banggoy loves me more.
6) Lola’s
condition is getting worse. Well, she’s 86 and she’s had a great life
and I’m hoping she’ll live longer than what the doctors suspect… or I
should spend time with her more. Either way, I’m on vacation here at my
Lola’s house for the Holy Week…
7) Cathy gave birth to an exact replica of PMoi.
8) I can’t remember what else had I been doing but I’ll update you as soon as I remember.

Here’s a 04102006139picture
of just one of my cute trendy Tsinelas collection, for orders just
message me or write an email to maluconui@yahoo.com! You can view some
more here: http://photos.yahoo.com/butterpixiefly but that’s all I’m
showing you… If you can’t get enough, holler and i’ll take you to a
tsinelas spin!

Moving on, Mama has renovated our kitchen so it’s huge now… I
mean, it was so small before and now we can even play mahjong right in
the middle of th04102006110e place
! Haha!
04102006109_1 What do you think?

Now it got me thinking that I should be renovating my place in Cebu
as well. That is, if I can find time off from studying all these
medical terms. It’s summer time once again and I don’t think I can go
out there and have fun in the sun as I am buried in books and burning
the midnight oil most of the time. *sigh* You gotta do what gotta do!
Priorities first! Once I’m done and start working home-based I will
have all the time in the world. So until then…

04102006129_1
Anyways, dinner tonight was sumptuous. One of my favorite exotic food. Aha! It’s Cowabunga!!! Ahhh the cure for my allergic rhi04102006134nitis! I can’t believe every few months or so I develop a new illness! Shish!

I wonder why…

post signature

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. manomano CD “Ladies First”(wewng! sounds familiar) in stores now Nationwide. Apil ka sa mga credit didto so you hafto buy one, two or three, its up to you. muah muah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. owwhhh were those turtles? eeekkkk… haieee, i’m sooo happy for u mai, u finally got what u want for a phone! don’t come back here in wats, u’ll have that stolen just like ur old one. but i miss you so please see me…

    oist, i’ve seen the pics. where were those taken? i sooo envy u.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images