The jEneral is Just Moving!

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

And so today, barely a few days before my surgery, Noodle Boy and I went to the Ormoc City Airport to shoot some pictures. Why that location? Since this photoshoot is actually a request from my classmate who is moving her store, the jEneral, to a new location, I figured why not take photographs as if we were going somewhere. Well, you know... you get the idea.

Anyways, here are the pictures by RameNoodles Photography. Hope you have fun checking them out as we did shooting these pictures.

for the jEneral

for the jEneral

Wanna play poker?

for the jEneral

for the jEneral

for the jEneral

for the jEneral

for the jEneral

for the jEneral

Photographed by Michael Franco
Model/HMU/Styling: none obviously by yours truly ^_^
Dress: the jEneral
Location: Ormoc Airport.. yes, we do have an airport!  

http://foursquare.com/venue/4108770

So what do you think? Maybe it's time to join the hype at Lookbook.nu? Hmm.

That's all for now... Just sharing some inspiration before I go under the knife.


xoxo,

post signature

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh LOVE LOVE LOVE the photo shoot...you should join lookbook hun...you have a great taste in style darling!!!!

    love the dress and of course the sequence of photos...just gorgeous!!!

    Kisses
    Sweet
    PensandLens

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images