Cuatro Años

Monday, June 06, 2011

Last May 2007, I wrote my "ABOUT ME" profile.

I've had a controversial life. I've been judged, misunderstood, and most recently, impersonated. I'm nobody special but I am anything but ordinary. I majored in Management but suck at Math -- the bane of my existence. I am addicted to Havaianas. I like coffee. It is a laxative. I go on crazy diets. I'm a little vain. I take lots of pictures and they're mostly posted online. That’s what makes my life a very open book. One that is very prone to identity thefts. Nevertheless, I am STILL unpredictable as the rain. Expect to learn a lot from me. You can use my life as a reflection. If you don't know what you're going to do with your life, don't worry about it. I still haven't figured what to do with mine. I get along with most people. I make a good politician but I don't like power trips. I think that corruption and greed are the biggest pollution this world will ever have. I think world peace can start with me... with anyone one of us actually. It is my personal belief that if I exude optimism this world could become brighter, and people will think clearer and be happier overall. But enough of that shit. Who am I really? I guess you'll have to be me to understand me.

Those lines have been copied, re-worded, and claimed as their own by some people in the interwebs. Nevertheless, that very description doesn't seem to fit me anymore or does not aptly describe who I am today. Oh yes, I have changed. ^_^ If you have followed this blog since 2007, you would know in the 4 years that have passed.

Since NoodleBoy asked me last night how come I haven't updated my profile description, I figured I ought to write a new one. So here it is (exactly 1,200 characters as limited by Blogger):


What do you think? That is ME. For now.

To be updated in another 4 years' time ;)

xoxo,

post signature

You Might Also Like

2 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images