Another hair dare! From Liese Prettia Platinum Beige to Chiffon Beige!

Friday, December 14, 2012

I really thought I had posted this entry already but obviously, I haven't. Work is really taking up so much of my time plus the Dimsum Factory we just opened outside SALA Lounge + Café is also, thank goodness, picking up fast! The inventory is a nightmare for someone not so great at Math. Ahem!

Alright, moving on. The process is, again, pretty simple. It's just like shampooing the dye into your hair as I did previously when I dyed my hair Platinum Beige. This time around, I opted for a lighter shade, the Chiffon Beige.

Too bright? Nawww... not really.
I just love this dye. It's my new favorite because it doesn't smell ammonia-ish!
You get all these goodies inside the box.
Perfect fit and I can apply the dye evenly.
Hey, it's called a BUBBLE HAIR DYE for a reason. And this is why!
Prettia Chiffon Beige review
Let the games begin! Errmmm, or the dyeing process commence...
It seems the longer that my son's hair is growing, it's become quite a blast of sunshine on his head. As you can see here, he just woke up. I don't really know what specific shade of color is his hair but look, it is amazeballs!


So I was aiming to get something just like that... and 2 hours later!!! Yes, 2 hours because I was so busy in the kitchen (notice the apron?) that  I lost track of time...
Almost the same color??? Hmmm.

Filtered photo from Instagram.


Prettia Chiffon Beige review by MyMaria MrsNoodleBoy
Still so happy how it turned out. Overcooked, maybe. But still...

So now, it's time for the BEFORE and AFTER photos! Platinum beige with roots showing to Chiffon Beige.

Prettia Chiffon Beige review by MyMaria MrsNoodleBoy
My hair is dry. Ugh. Need to get some treatment.
Prettia Chiffon Beige review by MyMaria MrsNoodleBoy
Bye, bye dark roots!
There you have it! 
This is MyMaria - MrsNoodleBoy in Prettia Chiffon Beige.

In other news, you know, I have been blogging officially for 9 years now. Whoa! Has it really been that long? Am I that old? Well, as you can see, I'm striving to be responsible and financially capable; also I am married with a wonderful husband and an adorable baby boy, and my weight has drastically changed from the previous years apparently. This blog really is my memoir. The links to some old pictures may be missing, but the texts, oh the verbal diarrhea, they are there! I sometimes surprise myself backreading to a certain point in time and wonder if I really thought and felt like what I had written. Anyway, if I could create a timeline of what I had been doing for the past decade, I can imagine how it would look like, thanks to the entries in here that chronicles my post-adolescence and journey to early adulthood life. By next year, I'll be entering a new decade in life. It's the big 3-0!!! To say that I am thrilled does not even begin to describe my excitement. I'm going to rock my thirties and you know I will! :)

Note to self: I must do a HUGE 10-year blog anniversary giveaway for 2013 as well as a birthday treat to all my readers and friends! So guys watch out for that! It's gonna be MAJOOOOR!



TWITTER ★ http://twitter.com/mrsnoodleboy
INSTAGRAM ★ http://instagram.com/mrsnoodleboy
PINTEREST ★ http://pinterest.com/mrsnoodleboy
BLOGS ★ http://www.bastaigatsikat.comhttp://www.mrsnoodleboy.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images