Maybe she's born with it.

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Maybe it's Maybelline! 

For 17 years, I've been loyal only to one mascara. I've tried others, those that were given as gifts and pasalubongs, but no other ever came close to Maybelline.

The loyalty paid off today... when I received this COLOSSAL news!!!



I didn't even know it until Claire came over and told me about it! She told me to check Facebook! OMG! It was totally unexpected! Thank you so much Maybelline!

And over the years, you can tell I've been loyal to the product!









Unfortunately, I'm the girl with those annoyingly short lashes. Sucks, I know. My nanny trimmed my lashes when I was little but to no avail, it didn't bother to grow back! Pak! If only lash extensions were cheap and permanent, I would gladly get one.



But thank goodness for Maybelline, I don't have to worry about a thing!








My secret?!?!? Naw... it's no secret!








So it is Maybelline!!! 

Be a winner too! All you need to do is add Maybelline Philippines in Facebook and...

Join THE 9 BIGGEST Contest!





CONTEST ALERT!!! Time to play human bingo... Maybelline style! Just repost this photo on your Facebook page and tag 9 friends on the boxes that fit their description! Then, every day for 20 days starting tomorrow, we'll select one lucky tagger who will win 9 Maybelline goodies! Happy tagging everyone!

How to repost this photo on your wall:
1. Right click on the photo
2. Save the picture on your computer
3. Go to your profile page and post the photo!


More power to Maybelline and rest assured I will continue to support you in the years to come!

xoxo,

post signature

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images