Havaianas: The Most WONDERful WOMAN!

Sunday, May 03, 2009




She has arrived!!!
My most awaited pairs of the year!
Ummm, before I get my hands on the 2009 Chisos anyway...
Check out the old and the new WW Havaianas.




I would like to say BIG, BIG THANKS to Corned Beef Carlo and Atty. Sweet2x for making this possible!!! ^_^





WHAT A BEAUTY! WHAT A SIGHT TO BEHOLD!!!



"No one can resist the golden lasso. It binds all who are encircled and compels them to tell... the truth!"






You just got to have your hands on these... For real... ^_^

⋆✌㋡ღ⋆ ia\m/^_^\m/ai 陳美西

Ads by AdGenta.com


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. mai-mai, i'm gonna give you a pair of Havaianas if you agree to go out with me on a date...

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images