Havaianas: The Anonymous

Monday, May 11, 2009

Quick post before I upload albums of our yet another island adventure for the summer. Here's something I didn't really expect.

Someone left me a comment over at my main blog and said this:

22C6270C32E110E622C6 basta igat, sikat 22C610E632E1270C22C6: Havaianas: The Most WONDERful WOMAN!

LOL! Imagine my surprise!? For one, I haven't been called "Mai-Mai" for ages (at least, online) and two, what's up with being "anonymous"?! Okay, I didn't get to go out on a date but I received this shortly after!



It's the Havaianas SURF for Girls I've been meaning to get, but didn't get lang. I just didn't feel the "need" or "want" really.





I now have a stalker! Joke... This was actually given to me by someone special and dear to me. Why? He said, "I'll give you Havaianas. Just don't go on random dates with 'anonymous' people." HAHAHAHA! Guess who?

Oh well, works for me! :)


⋆✌㋡ღ⋆ ia\m/^_^\m/ai 陳美西

Ads by AdGenta.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images