GTV & Pacman

Wednesday, September 16, 2009


Scenario: At home. After lunch. My 64-year-old mother, GTV, goes inside my room.



GTV: I'm going to Bohol for the Mother Butler convention. I'm taking the PSP. Mai, when you're not busy, can you put some games into it? So I can play some.

MyMaria: Games? What games?

GTV: You know, PACMAN, and stuff. (She means the non-3D games!!!)

MyMaria: If you want PACMAN, you should trade that PSP with Clarke's Nintendo.

GTV: Huh? There's no PACMAN for PSP?


GTV walks out the door.


MyMaria *rolls her eyes* and turns back to Vincenzo, "Did you hear that?"


Vincenzo: "Yeeaaah. Whoaaa! Your mom is soooo cool." ^_^



PAK!



~~~ What the hell... So does anyone have PACMAN for PSP? Preferably, the non-3D version that she means. Or any non-3D games for that matter. Tsk! I should have gotten her a Nintendo instead of that PSP. Anyone wanna trade? Tee hee. :P



⋆✌㋡ღ⋆ ia\m/^_^\m/ai 陳美西



Ads by AdGenta.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images