Havaianas: Surprise?

Saturday, September 26, 2009

A few days ago, I received this from a local courier:

Photobucket

A mail from Havaianas!!!

Photobucket

Hmm. Interesting.

Then I opened it and asked myself, "What's this? An origami?"

Photobucket

Umm. What now?

Photobucket

Havaianas is just so full of surprises! Aren't they?


BUT ALAS!!!

No thanks to the blasted weather, I couldn't make it today... *sigh*


Let's just stare at these images for 30 seconds to find out what they're launching, shall we?

Or check out the official page at http://www.havaianasphilippines.com/musthavs/


post signature

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. i want one!! *sigh* do you know how much? they say it's a bit pricey daw... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I don't know. Hmmmm. Oh well. Havaianas. Pricey jud na! Maybe 3k? Haha! Waddya think?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images