Right thurr!

Monday, August 09, 2004

The ONE!!!

Someday I will find him... all hope's not lost. I am alive, and he is out there. He will come and find me... and then we're off to the French Polynesia, to Matira Beach, Bora Bora. Where we will lay under the stars, making sweet love all night. Corny noh? but tis true... I dream... and then one day he'll wake me up, not with a kiss but maybe with a cold Red Horse beer... or a whaaapaaaakk... ...and we will live happily ever after.

"When love feels like magic, it's destiny... When destiny has a sense of humor, it's serendipity."

post signature

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. How to make a My maria
    Ingredients:
    3 parts intelligence
    1 part humour
    5 parts empathy
    Method:
    Layer ingredientes in a shot glass. Top it off with a sprinkle of wisdom and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images