Gone.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I’m not sure of anyone…

But I’ve got plans…

I’m not asking for everything but sure I could use a
hand…

Get a little anxious…

Sometimes you’ll be gone and I’ll be left behind…

Get a little nervous…

Sometimes it’ll be my cue and I’ll forget my lines…

Get a little lost look…

And some staring from the corner of my eye…

I never really mastered disinterest…

I can’t see how the way that you leave me alone
makes us close…

I must be out of touch…

I won’t ask you to give up on the things that seem
to keep you gone…

But I can be gone too…

Feel a little sorry…

Sometimes you’re not here when I am writing…

Feels a little awkward…

Sometimes you won’t talk but we’re not fighting…

You hold on to your secrets…

And I’m not privy to what is on your mind…

But I can’t help but feel tired…

So tired!

So tired…

this day will end as it always will…

post signature

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. yeah, i know… i don’t understand why some pipol r lyk that. they don’t know you but they judge you. they jump into conclusions, they don’t even know that you have some things to deal with on your own. right. you get a little lost look and they go stare at you… arghh!

    whatever you said…

    i emphatize!

    luvz you, can’t wait to get outta wats and join u in zzubu, heehee =)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images