♫ SHUFFLING for the super bored! (This is super fun!) ♪

Thursday, February 07, 2008

DO THE SHUFFLE!
Instructions:
1. Put your MP3 player on shuffle mode.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title (and artist,
maybe a line or two, and then some
comments) as the answer to the
question even if it doesn’t make
sense. No cheating, please!
*******

1. How are you feeling right now?
Why can't I - Liz Phair
♪ Why can't I breathe whenever I think about you Why can't I speak whenever I talk about you.. ♫
COMMENT: Very self-explanatory!

2. What have you been thinking of the past few days?
Things We Don't Need Anymore - Jenny Owen Youngs
♪ I'm choking back all my tears again
I won't last through the year again
Without you... Here's two wishes that'll never come true ♫
COMMENT: 恭禧發財!!!

3. What could tomorrow have in store for you?
Stand Tall - Dirty Heads
♪ So I stand tall, it gets a little better ♫
COMMENT: I try to live one day at a time, and I'm doing the best I can. So if you're gonna die tomorrow... WHY NOT TODAY!?!? (lol!)

4. How is your relationship with your best friends these past few days?
(The Dutchess) Clumsy - Fergie
♪ Can't help it..
The girl can't help it.. You got me trippin, stumbling, flippin, fumbling
Clumsy cuz I'm fallin in love... ♫
COMMENT: Wenni!!! IT PARK KUNO! hahaha

5. How do strangers see you?
Waitin' For You - Lil Crazed
♪ Wherever, whatever you do... I will be right here waitin' for you ♫
COMMENT: I guess, people think I'm very patient. Haha!

6. How do your best friends see you?
See you again - Miley Cyrus
♪The last time I freaked out,
I just kept looking down,
I st-st-stuttered when
You asked me what I'm thinkin' bout
Felt like I couldn't breathe
You asked what`s wrong with me
My best friend Lesli said
"Oh she's just being Miley"

The next time we hang out,
I will redeem myself
My heart it can rest till then,
Whoa whoa I,
I can't wait to see you again ♫
COMMENT: I wanna be HANNAH MONTANA! Seriously. I'm a frustrated pop (tart) star.

7. How do your parents see you?
Maria - Kim Ah Joong
♪ Maria, Ave Maria 저 흰 구름 끝까지 날아 juh heen goorum ggeutggahjee nalah
Maria, Ave Maria 거친 파도 따윈 상관없지 guhchin ppahdo ddahween ♫
COMMENT: Yes, I listen to Korean music (versions).

8. What could have been the song that played the minute you were born?
Meri Lewa - Oshen
♪ Meri lewa mi save misim yu tru.. Na mi wari wari tumas lo yu.. Longpela taim mi no kisim wanpela leta.. bai mi mekim wanem nau, sapos. Yu lusim mi bai mi indai olgeta ♫
COMMENT: And I listen to Hawaiian music, too! Yes, I am an island girl. ^_^

9. What could have been the song that
played while you were living through
high school?
Who am I to say - Hope
♪ Don't know anything at all
& who am I to say you love me ♫
COMMENT: Yeah, puppy loves. Haha! So high school.

10. What was it like when you first
fell in love?
Stuck on you - Ekolu
♪ Stuck on you.. I've got this feelin down deep in my soul that I just can't lose.. ♫
COMMENT: How very appropriate! Plus this is a reggae version.

11. What was it like when you first fell out of love?
Man Eater - Nelly Furtado
♪ She's a Maneater, make you work hard
Make you spend hard
Make you want all, of her love
She's a maneater
make you buy cars
make you cut cords
Wish you never ever met her at all! ♫
COMMENT: 'Nuff said. Moving on...

12. What was you life like five years ago?
Don't Dream It's Over - Oshen
♪ Hey now, hey now
Don't dream it's over
Hey now, hey now
When the world comes in
They come, they come
To build a wall between us
We know they won't win ♫
COMMENT: I had dreams alright.. and I let nobody stop me. ^_^

13. What's your life gonna be like five years from now?
When You're Gone - Avril Lavigne
♪ 
I always needed time on my own
I never thought I'd need you there when I cried
And the days feel like years when I'm alone
And the bed where you lie
Is made up on your side

When you walk away
I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now?

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day
And make it ok
I miss you ♫
COMMENT:  I can't help it.. I'm posting the whole song! *sigh*

14. What keeps you up at night?
Waiting For You - Seal
There has been no one brighter than you
I can't deny these things that I do
Feels like the world's at stake 'cause
I have been waiting
I have been waiting for you ♫
COMMENT: Yeah, I keep waiting for Banggoy to get home! Come on...

15. What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you wake in the morning?
Say It Right - Nelly Furtado
Oh you don't mean nothing at all to me
No you don't mean nothing at all to me
Do you got what it takes to set me free
Oh you could mean everything to me ♫
COMMENT: The song sets the mood... all the time.

16. What could the weekend have in store for you?
Wedding Day - Seal (duet with Heidi Klum)
♪ In my heart, a place, and it's all for you,
A most special place, and it's all for you,
And it's all for you,
You're my girl,
You're my heaven, you're my world ♫
COMMENT: I guess I need to spend quality time with Banggoy.

17. What is your "love life" like right now?
Pocketful of Sunshine - Natasha Bedingfield
♪ I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine.
I got a love, and I know that it's all mine.
Oh.
Take me away: A secret place.
A sweet escape: Take me away. ♫
COMMENT: Yes, I have Banggoy... and that's all that matters.

18. This "object of your affection," how does he/she really see you?
Chasing Pavements - Adele
♪ I've made up my mind
dont need to think it over
if im wrong i am right
dont need to look no further
this aint lust i know this is love...

should i give up
or should i just keep chasing pavements
even if it leads no where,
or would it be a waste
even if i knew my place
should i leave it there  ♫
COMMENT: Ask Banggoy. Tee hee!

19. Is there ever going to be a future between you and him/her?
Love is Free - Sheryl Crowe
♪ Oh everybody
Devil take your money
My money's got no hold on me
Oh oh everybody's making love cause love is free ♫
COMMENT: So you see...Love is free. :) Bahala'g saiging.. basta loving!!!

20. If you could rewrite the way you met him/her, how would you like it to go?
That's Amore - James Marden
♪ When the moon hits you eye like a big pizza pie
That's amore
When the world seems to shine like you've had too much wine
That's amore
Bells will ring ting-a-ling-a-ling, ting-a-ling-a-ling
And you'll sing "Vita bella"
Hearts will play tippy-tippy-tay, tippy-tippy-tay
Like a gay tarantella ♫
COMMENT: See? I'm in love. 'Nuff said.

21. What do you like most about him/her?
Touch me - Heidi Montag
♪ But you got me feelin' so naughty
Make me wanna show you my body
Make you wanna take it all off me
I can't wait no more ♫
COMMENT: Waaaahhh... so kinky. Ha ha ha!!!

22. Have you ever lost a love to a best friend?
Your Love - Katy Perry
♪ I know you know my boyfriend is outta town
So have a drink, let’s talk it over
So many things I shouldn’t be sayin’ now
You know I like my boys a little bit older

I just wanna use your love tonight, tonight, tonight, tonight, tonight
I don't wanna lose your love tonight ♫
COMMENT: Nah.. samot! Why don't we say instead...  have you ever "loved" your best friend? (LoL!)

24. Is there a place you'd rather be than where you are right now?
Everything I Own - Oshen
♪ I would give anything I own
Give up my life, my heart, my home
I would give ev'rything I own
Just to have you back again ♫
COMMENT: So I guess not.. I'm happy where I am right now. I'm not about to change ANYTHING.

25. What's gonna cause you so much pain?
4 in the morning - Gwen Stefani
♪ I give you everything that I am
I'm handin' over everything that I've got
Cause I wanna have a really true love
Don't ever wanna have to go & give you up
Stay up till Four In The Morning & the tears are pouring
& I want to make it worth the fight
What have we been doing for all this time?
Baby if we're gonna do it, come on do it right ♫
COMMENT: It pains me how much love I give and it doesn't work out right. :(

26. What's gonna make you extremely happy?
Ever Ever After -  Carrie Underwood
Storybook endings, fairy tales coming true
Deep down inside we want to believe they still do
And a secret is taught, it's our favourite part of the story
Let's just admit we all want to make it too

Ever ever after
If we just don't get it our own way
Ever ever after
It may only be a wish away ♫
COMMENT: Yes, I long for happy ending. (Who doesn't?)

27. What do you sing in the shower?
Immigrant Song - Led Zeppelin
Ah, ah,
We come from the land of the ice and snow,
from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.
The hammer of the gods
Will drive our ships to new lands,
To fight the horde, singing and crying:
Valhalla, I am coming!
On we sweep with threshing oar,
Our only goal will be the western shore. ♫
COMMENT: It's the "Aaahhhh" that gets me everytime. Hehe!

28. What do you sing when it rains?
What I Am - Edie Brickell
♪ I'm not aware of too many things
I know what I know if you know what I mean //
What I am is what I am, are you what you are or what ♫
COMMENT: You have to be me.. to understand me.

29. Do people secretly lust after you?
Me and You - Fall Out Boy
♪ Me and you
Setting in a honeymoon
If I woke up next to you
If I woke up next to you ♫
COMMENT: I know *you* want me! Tee hee!

30. What's the song that comes to your mind when you see an old couple holding hands?
Beautiful Girls Reply - Jojo
♪ I'm way too cool for ya boy
That's why it'll never work
I'll have you suicidal, suicidal
When I say it's over
Damn all these beautiful girls
We're only gonna do ya dirt
We'll have you suicidal, suicidal
When I say it's over ♫
COMMENT: Get an ugly woman as your wife? Lol... It's pretty tough when you're old(er) because your partner may want a "younger" woman. Ka fest!

31. What's the song that comes to your mind when you bump into an enemy?
Rockstar - Hannah Montana
♪ I'm unusual
Not so typical
Way too smart to be waiting around
Tai chi practicing
Snowboard champion
I could fix the flat on your car
I might even be a rock star

If you only knew the real me
I might even be a rock star
I'm telling you that we are meant to be
Now wouldn't it be nice if you could see
I really am a rock star♫
COMMENT: I will always be unpredictable... and you can never be me.

32. What's the song that comes to your mind when you bump into your high school friends?
You're Crashing, But You're No Wave - Fall Out Boy
♪ Case open, case shut,
But you could pay to close it like a casket.
Baby boy can't lift his headache head.
Isn't it tragic? (Whoaaa-ooo.) ♫
COMMENT: I don't wanna talk about it.

33. Do you think your life has meaning?
Fame - Fall Out boy
♪ I am God’s gift but why would he bless me with
Such wit without a conscience equipped
I’m addicted to the way I feel when I think of you, woah
"There's too much green to feel blue"

When I’m home alone I just can’t stop myself
And you pull my head so close volume goes with the truth
Signing off "I’m alright in bed but I’m better with a pen"♫
COMMENT: I found the meaning of life... years ago, but I forgot to write it down. I still have a loooooong way to go. So I can't say for now.

34. Are you ever going to live happily ever after?
Bad Day - Daniel Powter
♪ Because you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down and you really don't mind
You had a bad day
You had a bad day ♫
COMMENT: I will... But that's no guarantee that it will run smooth. I do accept challenges.

35. What song is most likely to play at your funeral?
Golden - Fall Out Boy
♪ How cruel is the golden rule?
When the lives we lived are only golden-plated
And I knew that the lights of the city were too heavy for me
And though I carried karats for everyone to see

And I saw God cry in the reflection of my enemies
And all the lovers with no time for me
And all of the mothers raised their babies
To stay away from me

And pray they don't grow up to be... ♫
COMMENT: Need I say more?



...Now it's your turn!!! Dap, are you there?


⋆✌㋡⋆ 陳美西

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images