Havaianas: Que Horror!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

"WW-WHAT THE HELL???" was basically what I said when I saw what Melinda was wearing. Then I rolled on the floor laughing out loud. ROFLOL. Okay, exag! But my gawd... Would you take a look at this???

*

*

*




CAN YOU SPOT THE NOT???


It's pretty obvious. But you gotta hand it to them... NICE TRY! Hahahaha! But you ain't foolin' us! ;)

I have this thing against fakers, posers, and those trying hard wannabes. I've met so many of those in my life and seriously, you should get yourselves your own lives. Stop trying to be someone you're not. You gotta love yourself for who you are and what you're capable of doing. You know what I believe in? I know there's a big chance that people don't like me.... however, there's a bigger chance that I DON'T CARE! The most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous.

So stop imitating people because you think they're cool. Does that really make you happy or any better than anyone else? Maybe you can be good impersonators, but still... you are an impostor. That won't make you... YOU! So if you're still having that identity crisis, take a look at yourself in the mirror and ask, WHO AM I? If your reflection talks back, dude, you must be crazy. HAHAHA! Okay, enough! I think I'm ranting already.

Once again...


Pledge your support for all things original: original thought, original works, and original creations at www.havaianasphilippines.com/original .. Man, I really should be working for Havaianas by now. :) Tee hee.


⋆✌㋡ღ⋆ ia\m/^_^\m/ai 陳美西



P.S. MYOH 2009 was loads of fun, as always... Seen the album yet? No? Go here:
http://mymaria.multiply.com/photos/album/247/Cousin_Club_hits_PRE-Make_Your_Own_Havaianas_2009


Ads by AdGenta.com

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. haha! nice post.. obvious jud ang fake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I just recently found this website on a very random forum and thought that your blog is very interesting. So I've been reading it since then. Anyway, my curiosity is bugging me for a heck of a while now.. so i'm gonna ask this if you don't mind.. are you a writer or something like that??

    ReplyDelete
  3. @khymm... hey sis! yeah, shocker kaayo ang fake noh! hahaha... grabe ka trying hard!

    Anonymous, yeah i write for the local paper... sporadically anyways :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh cool!

    I just noticed your impeccable grammar.

    Thanks for the response.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images