Creating, Destroying, and Restoring!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

This is just a short entry on what's been happening just to keep track of progress. ;)
First off, I got my Sunsilk pack!

Don't you just love freebies? Thank you Sunsilk!

You can get yours also for FREE! To register, text 10DAYS REG Name/Address to 2600.
This is a great opportunity because as you can see I'm actually blogging and killing my hair at the same time! Very productive wouldn't you say?!

Trivia: Did you know I started dyeing my hair since I was in 3rd grade!? Yeah. That's a fact. You can ask my elementary classmates/teachers if you don't believe me. I've been called to the principal's office lotsav times especially when I get carried away with the colors. I think I've tried every color except maybe platinum blonde. Thus, my hair is extremely damaged after 18 awesome years of coloring/bleaching!

Now to put Sunsilk Damage Repair System to the test! Will report back what happens to me then.
Moving on... we're almost done with our latest project.




I'm not really gonna say what we're up to now. You can guess though. Or you can wait because as soon as we're ready...of course, I'll tell you. This is our baby. A product of our collective wild imagination, seeds of ideas brought to fruition, a not so calculated risk, and simply being the originals we believe we are. Alright, just wait and see. ;) Don't get your hopes too high though, but I can guarantee this will be explosive... provincially-speaking. Tee hee.

Now I leave you with the words of Mahatma Gandhi, "Be the change you wish to see in the world."

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images