Philippine tourism is far from dead.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

We know that since the hostage taking crisis that happened, the Philippines has suffered quite a loss in the tourism industry/department. Lots of resorts and hotels are having promotions and discounts already. But all hope is not lost... Why? Because I am an optimist (or so I'd like to think) and I believe that the Philippines is still the next best thing to paradise. Third-world paradise maybe but still... paradise!!! You'll see why.

But first, let me ask you guys a simple favor... Be a FAN of Philippines Travel Guide in Facebook and please take a look at the photo I posted in HERE or click this link: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5653890&id=313312957396&ref=fbx_album to see why I believe in Philippine tourism. This photo was taken in Sabins Resort in Ormoc City.

My description of that photo goes like this: Anywhere in the Philippines, anyone can watch a glorious sunset and Ormoc Bay definitely boasts one of the prettiest sunsets in the country. We are blessed to live a country created by a wonderful God that created and designed it to be naturally beautiful, rich in resources, and one step closer to paradise. Sunsets in our country are indeed sights to behold. The fact that it's a fleeting moment makes it a unique thing. All the islands in the Philippines are no less than each other. You only need to be at the right place and the right time to experience such beauty.



Agree? Yes. I thought so.

If you believe in the same thing as I do, please "LIKE" my photo. I think Ormoc City is a great place to promote as far as Philippine tourism is concerned. We have the glorious Lake Danao to be proud of for one plus a really beautiful golf course, too! But that's not just it... there are still so many wonders that Ormoc City can offer. It may be a small town but in spite of everything else, I think that it is a really beautiful place and I am proud to call it my "home".

Again, please do vote for my photo. If I win this, I smell another blog giveaway cooking! *wink* Thanks so much in advance, guys!


Travel


xoxo,
 
post signature

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images