Another year.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

And so much to be thankful for... But first off, I apologize for not writing or updating my blog. I didn't realize married life could take up so much time -- it's basically like another life. Not complainin' here coz I love, love, love being married. Now I know why people say, "Try it!" because it's amazing. Especially if you married the RIGHT ONE.

Okay so lemme just update you guys quickly, although I do apologize for not being thorough in explaining things and baring my soul once more in my blog. But I promise, when I get my new computer (hopefully soon *crosses fingers*) I will be able to resume my writing and photography. You see, had I not gotten married, my priorities would be fairly simple. Go on vacation. Buy a new computer. But all that has changed since I became Mrs. Franco. I have to face up to responsibilities now, focus on the finances, and especially with the baby on the way -- yes, you read that right, WE'RE PREGNANT!!! Then there's a lot more going on in my life than just frolicking in the sun and technolusting. And I do welcome every change happening with open arms. It's finally a whole new page in my book and I'm glad to be alive to live this one out... and of course, tell my story.


So I just celebrated my 28th burpday! WOOT! Thanks to everyone who sent messages and tweets with their greetings... and believe me, I am deeply touched that you guys remembered. Sorry for those who didn't get a reply or thanks from me because I was busy preparing for my PAJAMA PARTY! WOOT WOOT!



Naturally, a party is not a party for MyMaria if there isn't a theme. So this year's burpday was spent in jammies and it was so cool of my silly friends and family to come wearing their sleepwear. :)



As you can see it's also the product of our imagination, SALA Lounge + Café's 1st anniversary! Wow! Time sure does fly... and now we are extending the place to make room for an outdoor café and a street bar. Hopefully, I get to work on the cocktails menu and tapsilogs as soon as possible so we can open up the annex.

There's so much to write about. So little time. There's a funny piece I am working on about being married and all that... It's not boring ha! You should wait for it.. Soon. I'll post it! In the meantime... stay tuned. ;)

P.S. Thank you Lord for another year, for my family and friends, and most of all for all THE LOVE that you have given me -- manifested in my new family ♥ ^_^ 




xoxo,

post signature

ADVERTISEMENT:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images