Bento, Skincare, and Beauty

Friday, March 08, 2013

Been a while since I've posted, huh!? I know I really need get back to blogging, but balancing between being a real good mom to a toddler boy and a dear loving wife to Noodle Boy, plus earning a living and running a business, I'm so sorry I just couldn't find time to write. Booooo! Though I really, really want to update my blog because after all, this is my memoir and my passion. So now since I got some free time, I'd like to share with you what I've been up to. Let me enumerate:

1. Bento business. I know it's too soon but I can't wait til he goes to school and I get to prepare his food. LOL! Honestly, I've always wanted to do this. Also making my own Japanese dishes at home now. No need to go out to get sushi!

tamagoyaki, sausages, onigiri (omusubi)
paella and tuna onigiri
Sushi and sashimi at home
Makizushi and sashimi
crab & mango maki
2. Serious with skincare. Yes, I have zits. Again. I dunno, I thought I was done with puberty. Seems like my hormones are not done with me! However, I'm now following a new skincare regimen (morning and night) to make sure my skin gets cleaned and treated well. I'm going to post different entries regarding my unbiased product reviews for the following as soon as I can.

Celeteque for my acne-prone skin!
Can't go wrong with Cetaphil!
3. Be beautiful. I'll be entering my 3rd decade in life pretty soon and I don't intend to look a day over 20! That is, if I can maintain a youthful glow. Married life is really taking a toll on my looks but with awesome skincare I think I can handle the inevitable aging process. And I don't mean improving my Photoshop skills. I'm talking about make-up and what not. Enter the magic of BB creams. (Reviews on products to follow as well when I'm done testing them out.)

Korean BB creams are just uh-mazing!!!
And speaking of Koreans, I just finished watching a KDrama and I can't help but notice the dewy faces of  simply gorgeous actors and actresses. Even without makeup (though I'm quite aware they put some on, however, minimal) they just seem to be glowing! Case in point:

For sure, this one's edited. But still... 
And oh yes, I finished the ROOFTOP PRINCE before the local network finished airing it. :)
And looking at these pretty Korean stars makes me feel like I should do something with my eyebrows. Do you notice what these women have in common?


Damn right! It's those blasted straight eyebrows. Ugh. Moreover, my arched brows are so '90s! Definitely a remnant of Beverly Hills 90210 and Friends. Reminiscent of Drew Barrymore or during bad eyebrow days, Pamela Anderson.

Ancient arched eyebrows?
I have really thin eyebrows (which I'll reveal in my upcoming beauty posts) and I'm dying to grow them. Hence, I have undertaken an eyebrow experiment (which I'll also blog about in the very near future, hopefully the project works! *crossing fingers*). Well, what do you know!!? It seems I'll be blogging quite a lot in the coming weeks. Yay!!! Anyway, so here's a video I found online which is really helpful for those of you who also want to get that Ulzzang 얼짱 thing going on. I know I do because obviously, I AM NOT GETTING ANY YOUNGER! Argh.


Isn't @MissWen gorgeous? So innocent, so sweet... Uwaaaahhh! I'm definitely trying this look as soon as I get my brow hairs back! So let's wait & see!

I guess that wraps up my first quarter of 2013. There's more but I'm running out of time again. Grr. So yeah, thanks for droppin' by! Until my next blog update... Hopefully, it should be in just a couple of days. ;)



TWITTER ★ http://twitter.com/mrsnoodleboy
INSTAGRAM ★ http://instagram.com/mrsnoodleboy
PINTEREST ★ http://pinterest.com/mrsnoodleboy
BLOGS ★ http://www.bastaigatsikat.comhttp://www.mrsnoodleboy.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images