Blah! Yada yada...

Saturday, December 13, 2003


So what's up? This is my 1st post and I don't know what to say. I'm getting a pedicure right now while typing. I think I should just tell you a little MORE about myself..

I'm a B.I.T.C.H. -> Babe.In.Total.Control.of.Herself.! and B.I.T.C.H. -> Beautiful.Individual.That.Causes.Hard-ons.! *lolz* when i stand up for myself and my beliefs, they call me a bitch. when i stand up for those i love, they call me a bitch. when i speak my mind, think my own thoughts or do things my own way, they call me a bitch. ...being a bitch means i wont compromise what's in my heart, it means i live my life my way. ...it means i won't allow anyone to step on me. when i refuse to tolerate injustice and speak against it, i am defined as a bitch. ...the same thing happens when i take time for myself instead of being everyone's maid. ...it means i have the courage and strength to allow myself to be who i truly am and won't become anyone else's idea of what they think i "should" be. i am outspoken, opinionated and determined. i want what i want and there is nothing wrong with that! so try to stomp on me, try to douse my inner flame, try to squash every ounce of beauty i hold within me... you won't succeed ...and if that makes me a bitch,,, ...so be it! i embrace the title and am proud to be it!ÜÜÜ

Furthermore about me... I'm not insane, really. I love life. You cannot control what I want to do or write. You cannot control me. You cannot control nature. Nature is natural. I am natural. Therefore, I am not insane. I'm not sure why the word "therefore" is one word not two. There fore. I am not insane. Here I sit. Typing this message. What could be more sane? Perhaps you notice that I never insist that I'm sane. A sane person would not do that. It would be the act of a desperate person. I don't need to prove to you that I am sane. I only need to state that I am not insane. "I'm sane" is something you'll never hear me say. Ever. Unless in quotes. Like in the above sentence. There's no reason to belabor the point. "Belabor". I'm a terrible speller. Damn. "Belabor"... is that spelled right? When I'm rich I'm gonna have a person sitting nearby telling me how to spell words. Oh, I know what you are saying. You're saying that's insane. Well in case you missed the point. I was just joking. I was kidding about the person sitting nearby to help me spell words. Ok? Ok. Well, I feel good. Calm. Calm as heck. I'm not insane. It's all in black and white. What? You say black and white means nothing? Is that what you say? Well just look at things that are black and white. A zebra is black and white. Have you ever seen an insane zebra? No. See? So, I'm not insane. What did you say? A zebra is not a thing? You can't trip me up. Your specific nature will be your down fall. Downfall. Whatever. I'm not crazy. I'm not koo-koo. I'm not ka-ka. I'm not insane, right? Sometimes I mispell words. Recomendation. Remember? See? See saw. Saw me. Me see. Sea bee. Bee tree. La dee dee. I'm tired. I like movies. Except bad ones. But who judges which movies are bad? I type weird. I mispell words and then I correct them. Wassup! I'm going to watch tv now. This is you..duh duh duh duh. This is me. Hmmm... ah yes the news. I'll watch the news. I'm not insane. I watch the news.

Repost.

post signature

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. wow. just wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visit bobroberts01's Xanga Site!
    You leave those zebras alone! My best friend is an insane zebra. He was always picked on. People just kept saying that they had never seen an insane zebra before and he just couldn't take it. He went on a rampage and killed seven wildebeests, two hyenas, and a mouse. He currently resides in the Kalahari prison, but it can't hold him. If he sees this post, he will come after you and I won't be able to do anything about it.
    PS. yes he is a very strong swimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the record, you aren't crazy. If you don't think zebras are crazy though, you should see them during mating season. When I worked at the zoo the way the zebras turned each other on was by making each other bleed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe if u dont type too much about love, then i wouldnt detest it so much... mhm. just a thought..

    mwahahaah. jk. love ya mai.

    .peace out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't comment so much, I'd just like your acronym for BITCH

    "I'm a B.I.T.C.H. -> Babe.In.Total.Control.of.Herself.! and B.I.T.C.H. -> Beautiful.Individual.That.Causes.Hard-ons.!"

    Thumbs up for You! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images