Nothing.

Monday, December 15, 2003


Well, now that I'm writing another entry.. that means, I have NOTHING to do.. no wait, let me rephrase that.. I'm NOT doing the things I'm supposed to be doing right now. Geez, i'm feeling the holiday rush now but i have no one to share the holidays with *huhuhuhu* .. and the only date I have is a DEADLINE! I'm so dead...I feel dead anyways. So many things are crammed into my mind and I can't sort them out.. can someone lend me his/her brain for a while? I need a brain that actually works when it's cold..

I need to make money! Can anyone HELP me out? *lolz*

Okay, so what's new? Nothing. I'm still feeling melancholy if you should know. And bored. Again, i have sooo many things to do but I REFUSE to do them.. now tell me, am i still sane?

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images