‘Tis The Season To Be Jolly.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

TreeI just finished decorating my lil Christmas tree with purple flowers and balls. Imagine? It’s so ME. Teehee. My parents have been here all week, so that kept me busy because they demanded my time. No problem! Except that I get so pissed when my mom wants me offline because she wants to go out already. She is such a mallrat, I tell you. She could shop all day but I do understand since I could stay at National Bookstore all day and not get tired of the place. To each his/her own! So from one mall to another, off we went today. We got a bunch of Christmas ornaments which some people think is impractical considering the crises we are facing. As my mom puts it (addressing to my dad), "Christmas comes only once a year." I take it that she meant it’s okay to stretch the budget as long as we squander it for the sake of the yuletide season. That’s my mom. So conventional.

My notebook’s been bugging me a lot because it shuts down for no reason at all. I have the feeling it’s due to intense heat (so it’s overused?) and the cooling system isn’t working well enough. My hard drive capacity is almost depleted so I asked my dad to buy me a mobile hard drive this Christmas. I can’t afford it yet. I am so broke, but I’m happy. My dad even bought me a new MFG wallet today. I’m so blessed to have all the love in the world — my family, my banggoy and my friends. I am just hoping I get moved to the graveyard shift soon and this Christmas would indeed be a season to be jolly! Fa la la la la, la la la la.

I’m applying for a new credit card so that I can buy the new Casio Exilim camera that I’m heavilyTwinbee crushing on. Check it out for yourself and tell me what you think. Tricia showed me a neat camera Twintrick. Look! It’s my long-lost twin sister! Hopefully, I can save enough for a new digicam before the summer starts, credit card or no credit card. I was also thinking of asking my cousin to buy me the cam in the States because it’s much cheaper there (plus rebates!) and bring it here when they come back in a few months from now. Speaking of the US, my mom informed me that a lot of VISA applicants have been approved lately and that I should get mine renewed. Most have been given five-year multiple entries. She’s so dying to go to Hawaii. I don’t think I’ll be up for it because I would rather save money for the rainy days. Then again, she deserves a break since she’s not getting any younger.

I better eat now so I can sleep because I have work tomorrow. I need to get my payslip and figure out what went wrong with my salary this period. I’m not getting what I’m supposed to. Hmm.


post signature

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. oi! :D blog-hopped from cofibean’s blog. grabe kaayo ba? wala jud lingaw ang mga tao. grabe ang mga comments! at least naay uban nga murag naa pay sense (like you). incidentally, akong uban friends ga-work sa same company nimo. wala lang. small world. just dropped by! nice blog. :) tc

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images