Coke and Gay F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

Monday, October 24, 2005

When I first saw this teeny weeny Coca-Cola bottle, the 200ml kind that is out in the market as of the moment, I knew it had to be the right size. No wonder it’s dubbed as Coke Sakto! Get this: It’s on EBAY! People from Indonesia are selling these things as rare items. Duh!? Y’know, I have a hard Coketime finishing even that 8oz bottle now that my tummy is cursed with acid reflux. When I was six, I remembered being admitted to Cebu Doctor’s Hospital for hyperacidity. Ironically, I’m drinking a 330ml Coke in can as I’m blogging (thanks to Inzoiee for buying me the soda since I left all my money at home). A few days ago, the banggoy brought me 13 bottles of the new small-sized Coke. Apparently, it was he who consumed most of it before the week ended. Speaking of weekends, I slept most of it because I had to work shifts as well. I wanted to hit the malls by Sunday afternoon but decided otherwise considering that there’d be a thousand people traipsing about making the place stinkier than it already is. Nevertheless, Banggoy and I went to Watsons later to buy a few things before we went to AA’s for the yummiest lechon baka.

After hearing the 8:30 mass at Mabolo Church, we joined a couple of my gay friends who invited us over for a housewarming event in Guadalupe. There was an awesome meal preparation consisting of pasta, salads, Filipino specialties, all sorts of mouth-watering cakes and the specialty of the house: LAMB OF GOD. Well, they called it such. It was pure heaven! Why? Simply because the people who lived there were culinary experts and they own the famous Ikea snack house in Ormoc City. The place was a massive 1970’s domicile whose original owners moved to Canada and putting their abode up for rent at PhP15,000 per month. It’s a 5-bedroom house that looks like those you see from the Marcos regime and those illustrated on fifth-grader’s literary textbooks. Can you picture it? It had huge sliding doors that open to a wide veranda facing a garden. Still can’t picture it? Okay, it’s like from a Regal Shockers film, like from the Shake, Rattle and Roll trilogy. Come to think of it, it had rained that night and the upstairs landing was so creepy because all the rooms had identical diamond doors. Reminds me of a labyrinth of no return or something. Eeekk! Accordingly, the ratio of gay guys and straight guys at the party was 1:1. So surely, somebody gets to get laid that night. (I was going to say "fuck" but Dapoiee insisted I don’t use profane language on my blog!) Tee hee. Joel Gaquit came all the way from Ormoc for the party and the powerpuff gays, Patrick Ceniza, Angel Kangleon, and Kenneth Enecio had outdone themselves in throwing a festive, or should i say more aptly, "gay" soiree. Hmm, it’s got a nice ring to it. Also, Ronald Conopio was there and updated us on the current political events as he is still working for the Governor. Some familiar Ormocanon faces were present as well and even if we didn’t stay ’til sunrise, I had a blast just catching up with old friends with their usual crazy antics. Gay friends are so much fun to be with, wouldn’t you agree?


post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images