It’s a date.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Geez I don’t know here to begin, I have so much to blog but I can’t find the words to say. Haha! Look who’s talking! But I’m too ecstatic to blog! The main reason is the date I had last night. Oiieeee… you heard that right! It was one of the most romantic and most memorable, not to forget, the most wholesome that I’ve had in my life! Bleh. =P

This is how it went. We went to church (Ha! We always do on Sundays!) and then we went to Casa Verde for dinner. Our menu for the night consisted of Nachos with extra melt cheese and sweet ground beef, huge baby back ribs and garlic rice… and for dessert, we had Death By Chocolate. Just by its name you can tell it’s to die for. At least for a chocoholic like me. Our conversations throughout the night went very well in spite of the hissyfit I threw when I was donning my perfect date get up. I’ve been in Cloud 9 ever since.

Personally, I think that there are factors that make up the perfect date. By perfect, I mean it’s something you remember for the rest of your life, in my opinion of course. First, you got to have the right partner — the fun-loving, sensitive (at least to my insecurities), sweet and romantic and would give you that look of love all night, no pretentions whatsoever. What? Impossible? NOT! I was with just the guy. Second, the venue or the ambiance. Ours was just the perfect setting. It was in a pretty private place, not too many people, with just the right touch of coziness and hominess. It didn’t have to be candlelit for me to realize that the atmosphere was filled with so much amor, I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else. Third, the food. Mais bien sur! It counts. My date knew exactly what to order for me and I didn’t have to rack my brains. He even knew what to get for dessert! So your date has to be resourceful. He should be able to please you in this particular way, I’d say I was really impressed. Mostly because HE planned this dinner out and I was treated like a queen. With too much sugar, heck, I could turn into Cornholio for all I care, but I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t mind. Lastly, good conversations. What’s the point of spending an entire night with someone who can’t communicate? We covered a whole variety of topics. Even the brief moments of silence were very pleasant and it even seemed like we were still conversing. Now that’s something else! No awkward feelings; we were just being ourselves.

You know what, I could go on and on about how blog-worthy my night was but I’d probably bore you all to death… too bad not by chocolate! Tee hee. Here’s what you can do: Why don’t you guys go out on a date and tell me if you’ve had one as good as mine? *wink*wink*

Oh by the way, you’re probably wondering who’s this mystery guy… well, if you still don’t know by now, just tune in. Keep checking my blogs if you’re really interested… if not, then try reading between the lines. I may have mentioned him in my previous blogs as well. What’s with all the enigma? Nahhh.. you wouldn’t understand. Nonetheless, it’s not illegal and it doesn’t get any real than this. All I can say for now is that I am extremely happy and contented. Let me be. I think I so deserve it after all.

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images