Quick Recap of Current Events. Boring Entry?

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Currenty, I’m at work — on my REST DAY!!! Actually, we were forced to volunteer (ummm, kinda defeats the whole purpose of volunteering) since the office had additional projects that need to be finished within the week. What’s worse? Yesterday I had no seat! So I had to stay at the supervisor’s place and so did Dapoiee so we could dial… and believe me, it’s not a really conducive area to work. Our projects include a survey for the people in the metro Atlanta region about this new transportation referendum, together with short political surveys for New Jersey. Today I was doing this survey for ShopRite stores (this particular one at New Brunswick) and I had to write her comments/suggestion to the President of the store (see below):

First of all, I want to thank you for the services, especially the one at the Child Care area because it is excellent. The women staff there are very very good and I really can’t say enough because they are always nice. Secondly, I have found out that the check out cashiers are like coupon Nazis. There was this time I gave them a coupon that offers a $1 off for a bottled water. I bought a case of Crystal Aide bottled water. The cashier informed me that the coupon was just for one bottle and that I had a case, so she didn’t take it. I guess they must have gotten some kind of instruction during their seminar to take or not to take the coupon. But when I went to Stop-N-Shop, they had no problem. So in comparison, they have coupon Nazis at ShopRite for the past 6 months. The front end managers also appear to be burnt-out and overworked because they are not pleasant to the staff and customers alike. I had observed one incident when there was something wrong and there were too many items so they had to come with a key to get the transaction through. They were very rude to the check out personnel and to the customers. It was like they didn’t want to be bothered. They are probably nice people but they’re just burnt-out. The cart boys are also very courteous and they say "Hello" and "Thank you" always. They are very nice. During the summer when it’s hot, they should be given Gatorade or something like that because they’re taking care of hundreds of carts. I like the film people at the business section. They are really good, always courteous and nice. They always help you with developing pictures from digital cameras. Lastly, there was a time when I found a $5 coupon in the parking lot. I went inside and talked to a girl and asked her if someone was looking for a lost $5 coupon. She just took the coupon and said they were to keep it in the safe. I think they should do something like track that person who lost the coupon or even just tell me whey would even if they won’t.

How do you spell L-O-N-G? Geez. I have to survive this so I can get my supposedly BIG bonus by the end of the 6th day. So, enough about work for now.

What else is cooking? Not much. After work, I usually just crash and sleep for the rest of the day til the next morning’s shift. Very very cumbersome process and episode of my life. I can’t wait for the weekend at least I have Saturday night off and hell yeah, I’m gonna party, baby!!! I so deserve this time off. Alas! The fun part is short-lived. I have to work by Monday morning. *KaChing*

And before I end this blog entry, let me just give you an account of what I did last weekend. I was so occupied that I barely touched my notebook. Briefly, let me go over the events: Friday night, we went to the Royal Spa…etcetera etcetera etcetera. Ahhhh! Need I say more? Saturday was pleasant as we stayed home and had a Naruto marathon while I slept at intervals. Sunday was another thing. But it turned out very well by the end of the day when we heard mass at night and caught the newest flick starring the sexy Jessica Alba and hunky Paul Walker, Into The Blue, at Ayala OnStage.

I’m so looking forward to this weekend. Toodles!

\m/ai

P.S. I need to get sa haircut after my shift.


post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images