Family Affair and Dark Chocolates.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

My parents came over to visit for a few days and it’s been very pleasant. I
should say my present relationship with them are a-okay! I can’t complain.
There’s now a certain level of understanding between us that’s been missing
for so long. I’m so glad things are finally working. =P And now that they’re
leaving, I’m starting to miss them already. Can’t wait to go home next month
for the All Saints’ and All Souls’ Holidays. Hopefully I could take my
banggoy with me! I have news that we have 6 new baby rabbits back home. So
I’m taking one female with me for Vash when I get back from the holidays.
Yay! The more the merrier.

My mom also wanted to switch mobile phones, I
guess she grew tired of the Samsung E600C that I gave her last year… I
handed her my crappy Nokia and she’s happy with it. No shit! I’ve thrown that
damn thing a coupla times when I’m having a bitch fit and I should say it’s
pretty durable for being able to withstand my temper. Haha! No complains on
this issue.

I’m pretty much blogging as of the moment here at work only
because I can’t read my Ebooks (at least Dapoiee won’t be complaining that
I’m not speaking to her being so engrossed with Dan Brown’s page-turning
Digital Fortress). Why? This computer I’m on right now doesn’t have Adobe
Acrobat Reader! What the @$^&!!! Of all the computers, I get to have the
one without the program! Some guys have all the luck…

Yesterday, we
were at Ice Castle and I had a Black Forest Chocolate Parfait! Yum yum! I had
to indulge first before I went to pay my electric and telephone bills. Like I
said, as soon as I got my paycheck, I was officially broke. Today, Vinz gave
me a huge bar of Cadbury’s Old Rich dark chocolate and Dapoiee gave me
another version of Nestle’s dark chocolate. What are these guys Maieatchoctrying to do?
Kill me with a migraine attack? Teehee. I’m not complaining. Death by
Chocolate sounds really good — and I would die for it. Giving chocolate to
others is an intimate form of communication, a sharing of deep, dark secrets
and there’s nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with
chocolate. It is true that chocolate causes certain endocrine glands to
secrete hormones that affect your feelings and behavior by making you happy.
Therefore, it counteracts depression, in turn reducing the stress of
depression. Your stress-free life helps you maintain a youthful disposition,
both physically and mentally. So, eat lots of chocolate! I don’t understand
why so many "so called" chocolate lovers complain about the calories
in chocolate, when all true chocoholics know that it is a vegetable. It
comes from the cocoa bean, beans are veggies, ’nuff said. So don’t wreck
a sublime chocolate experience by feeling guilty. Chocolate isn’t
like premarital sex. It will not make you pregnant and it always feels
good. You know, I could give up chocolate but I’m not a quitter.
*wink*

post signature

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. yeah ryt! cho-co-late… it makes u happy, ryt. but it makes u sugar high! i also luv eating chocolate but it gives me hubag-hubag!
    and wat’s dis? ur only bringing one-usa-isa-uno-chit she-rabit? 4 vash? u promised 2 give me 1, hmph! u dory u, u 4got… i bet. or u just dont wanna share ur blessings 2 ur hapless friends who cant afford 2 buy a pet.
    hee hee
    luv u

    comment

    i demand comment!

    comment jud kaU ni!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images