Ex-Camwhore turned Certified Blogwhore.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

I personally think that to become a certified blogwhore, one has to
blog haphazardly — a come-what-may entry. A hit or miss. Like right
now, I’m punching keys like crazy not knowing what to write. But for
the sake of blogging, here I sit, typing my life away and killing time.

So finally, the week is over and that was a hell of a week. Work was
killing me. Overtimes. Late breakfasts. Not enough sleep. Nausea. Nose
bleed. I better get paid a lot for all of these. Else I should resign or
I’ll be planning my funeral soon. And what’s worse, next week we’ll be
doing the same exact thing at work. Not the usual shift at WATS.
Nevertheless, our batch has already been recommended for regularization
and we’re just waiting to sign the contract so we’d get more benefits
and compensation. Hurrah!!!

Last night, we went out to play billiards and grabbed a few drinks
at Pipeline. It was a good night — one of those totally fun yet
non-damaging-non-regretting night-outs. You know what I mean. If you
don’t. Stop reading my blog and go to hell. Just kidding! Dapoiee’s
been asking me to blog about the spa experience we had last weekend.
Come on, Dap… It was just that. Spa. Body massage. The ultimate
relaxation. What more can I say? *wink*

Nabelle’s been feeding me comics of ex-Jesuit priest Alberto Rivera’s testimonies and stories of why the Roman Catholic Church IS the Mother of all Abominations as well as how the Prophet Muhammed (did I spell that right?) and Islam are altogether a big conspiracy. Check them out… put your faith to the test.

I miss my Sony camera. It sucks that I have to pay P18T to get it fixed. Shish! I’d rather buy a new one. I found a really nice Canon digicam
and I’m going to save for that so I can get one before the summer. I am
no longer a camwhore, I don’t even know how to make love to the camera
anymore. Tee hee.

Some of the Barks N Co.
back in Ormoc are throwing a massive Oktoberfest party by the end of
the month. Too bad I can’t be there in time because I won’t be home til
Halloween. Initially, a Blood Bath was planned but it was nixed. Let’s
just wait and see what will actually take place then.

For now, I should eat and get ready because I am so hitting the
malls today! I’m considering getting my ears pierced some more. Watch
out world, here I come. Adios!


post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images