A Sequel: Hello 2006!

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
> Paris Hilton… because she is Paris Hilton.

Who was the best new person you met?
> Banggoy (baboy+unggoy), DappyDapoiee the Penguin, Insoiee the fish and NabbyNabiiil the Parrot

Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005:
> Money comes and goes, therefore, we should save for the rainy days.

What was the nicest thing someone told you about yourself:
> "You are now the Pixietoy™ pressed in my heart, only YOU.

The most touching experience you’ve had this year?
> Patching my relationship with my mom.

What did you like most about yourself this year?
> Living the simple life. Trying to make ends meet.

What did you hate most about yourself this year?.
> Stupid extravagance.

Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
> I wake up
I wash my face and go
here’s another day, I’m sure
I’ll fight for what I love

and my music keeps going on
my heart begins to beat
and my music keeps going on
it makes my life complete

I’m flying away, I’m flying away
I’m flying away, I’m flying away

It’s the sound I cannot live without
as the rhythm goes, I’m sure
my soul will never pause

and my music keeps going on
it opens up my eyes
and my music keeps going on
’cause one day I was blind

I’m flying away, I’m flying away
I’m flying away, I’m flying away

I’m flying…
I’m flying away

Was 2005 a good year for you?
> generally speaking, yes…

What was your favorite moment of the year?
> the 4th of July… i felt free and loved at the same time… ayeeeee!

What was your least favorite moment of the year?
> realizing for the first time in my life that I AM BROKE…

Where were you when 2005 began?
> moved to Cebu on the10th of Jan.

Who were you with?
> Cheryl

Where were you when 2005 ended?
> in Ormoc

Who were you with when 2005 ended?
> my family

What was your favorite month of 2005?
> December… because of the holidays.

Did you lose anybody close to you in 2005?
> no one that I can remember

Did you miss anybody in the past year?
> no, we’re all pretty much connected…

What was your favorite record from 2005?
> various future trance music and chill-out/house music

How many concerts did you see in 2005?
> i don’t recall any

Did you drink a lot of alchohol in 2005?
> only half of the year

Do a lot of drugs in 2005?
> not much… i’m drug-free

You do anything you are ashamed of this year?
> i guess not

How much money did you spend in 2005?
> and you had to ask!?!?!?! possibly equivalent to my current annual salary

What was your proudest moment of 2005?
> i became quasi-independent

What was your most embarrassing moment of 2005?
> could not recall any

If you could go back in time to any moment of 2005 and change something, what would it be?
> i wouldn’t… it had been a good year… i learned a lot.

What are your plans for 2006?
> i have so many, i won’t tell… don’t want to jinx it. tee hee.

How are you different now that the year has ended?
> i have more experience so to speak

What are your wishes for the new year?
> MAG UWAN UNTA UG KWARTA! bwahahaha!


post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images