Hello 2006!

Thursday, January 12, 2006

1. What did you do in 2005 that you’d never done before?
> Found a job,
lived away from my parents, struggled with being independent,
gotten-broke-almost-filed-for-insolvency, fell
madly-truly-deeply-crazily-in-love [with Banggoy] that I have been faithful to
the longest, patched differences between me and my mom, became a whole new
person.

2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make
more for
next year?
> I didn’t make any resolutions except to do
better, if not the best, what I did good in 2005.

3. Did anyone close to
you give birth?
> Close before yeah… Maribelle Conopio & Madel
Macatual, and Cathy Cataag is going to give birth this March.

4. Did
anyone close to you die?
> The only funeral wake I remembered going was
Lola Inday’s and we weren’t close.

5. What countries did you
visit?
> I didn’t travel in 2005…

6. What would you like to have
in 2006 that you lacked in 2005?
> money… :) i wanna be filthy
rich.

7. What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and
why?
> the 4th of July… no, make that the 5th (since we’re in Cebu).. I
didn’t only see fireworks, but there were sparks somewhere else. In Banggoy’s
eyes. Tee hee.

8. What was your biggest achievement/s of the
year?
> Finally moved away from Ormoc City and found the love of my life
in the land I was originally born in, the Queen City of the South –
Cebu.

9. What was your biggest failure?
> not $$$aving :(

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
> not anything that’s
life-threatening

11. What was the best thing you bought?
> i didn’t
buy much.. but i got a lot… especially from Banggoy. He gave me Lady
Cottington’s Pressed Fairy Book AND Journal.

12. Whose behavior
merited celebration?
> me, for the first time… I am contented and
satisfied. ^_^

13. Whose behaviour appalled you and made you
depressed?
> know-it-all people from work and also from management..
totally depressing… I ought to find another job. I’m sick of taking
calls.

14. Where did most of your money go?
> BILLS! and taxes…
grrr!

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
>
Christmas Holidays… Banggoy in Ormoc.

16. What song/s will always
remind you of 2005?
> Kitchie Nadal’s songs.. dunno y.

17. Compared
to this time last year, are you:
A. Happier or Sadder? > so much happier,
you simply have no idea how
happy I am. ^_^
B. Thinner or Fatter? > was
at a doctor’s office today and surprisingly,
I weighed just 98lbs with my
slippers on :) Go figure.
C. Richer or Poorer? > poorer.. I might as well
be bunkrupt. :(

18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
> $aved
money; looked for a better-paying job

19. What do you wish you’d done
less of?
> (useless) spending

20. How did you spend
Christmas?
> back in Ormoc City with my family

21. Did you fall in
love in 2005?
> you bet!

22. this question i gotta scrap >
HUH?

23. What was your favorite TV program?
> still NOT fond of
TV.. and I guess I will never be.

24. Do you hate anyone now that you
didn’t hate this time last year?
> hate…tsk tsk tsk…such a strong
word!

25. What was the best book you read?
> All four
of Dan Brown’s thrillers…

26. What was your greatest musical
discovery?
> that I was born to be part of the Aegis group.
lolz.

Mv83
27. What did you want and get?
> Banggoy.

28. What did
you want and not get?
> lots of money.. lolz.. I have everything else. :)

29. Favorite film of this year?
> Mr. & Mrs. Smith, Into the
Blue, D’Anothers(?)

30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old
were you?
> Family dinner at Aranos, turned 22.

31. What one thing
would have made your year immeasurably more
satisfying?
> if i had
found a better high-paying job… :)

32. How would you describe your
personal fashion concept in 2005?
> vintage… blue jeans… and
flipflops.

33. What kept you sane?
> the same thing that drove me
crazy — LOVE.

34. What political issue stirred you the most?
>
Bush’s admin and nepotism in the US govt, the Supreme Court nominations and the
debate on evolution-intelligent design for the new science curriculum, and of
course, the gay marriage issue.

35. Who did you miss?
> the Barks
& Co.

36. Who were the best new persons you met?
> the Batchoy
at PeopleSupport, Dapoiee/Insoiee & Nabil at Western WATS

37. Tell
us the valuable life lesson you learned in
2005.
> $$$ave for the
rainy days!!!

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images