So little time. So much to do. Arkarna?

Friday, December 16, 2005

Currently, I’m on Banggoy’s notebook for my dear darlin’ HP
Pavilion has betrayed me! Oh the cruelty! *sigh* It’s been over a week since I
had it working because some crazed Trojan horse penetrated my protected system.
Dang! So much for Symantec’s security. And of all the time it had to crash is
when I finally have the external DVD writer that my dearest father gave as a
Christmas gift. Plus Banggoy is showing off the power of this Dell device which
makes me even more down in the dumps when I should be all merry and jolly. I
wish Santa Claus will fix my notebook ASAP… or better yet, give me a new one.
Ho ho ho!!!

I’ve been busy adjusting for my graveyard shift (8pm til
5am) that all I do at daytime is sleep, sleep, sleep. I miss talking to Dapoiee
and the gang, and most especially having breakfast with Banggoy. When I’m awake
(and since I’ve no access to the internet until now), I punch in digits on the
calculator hoping not to get a nosebleed trying to budget my finances for the
necessary Christmas shopping I need to get over with already. I’ve a long list
of people I am going to give presents to and so little time to actually go out
there and buy those gifts. It’s almost 4am and I have an appointment with the
hair stylist at 8am! Then we’re having the company’s Latino Christmas party at
5pm. Somewhere in between those times I need to go to the mall, buy some
things, and sleep. Oh Time, Time… Wherefore art thou Time?

One more week to go and I’m off to home sweet Ormoc City for the Holidays. If not for the crazy schedule I have for the coming week, I’d
be all ecstatic to be home. But alas, I’ve yet to do so many things before I
leave. And Vash? Oh Vash!!! I hate to leave the poor thing alone. So sad. He’d
be spending the Christmas and New Year alone. Tsk tsk tsk. I need to get him a
lady love already. Maybe when I get back, I’ll bring a sexy little thing for
him. Hehehe!

Okay, I have to hit the shower now, Banggoy’s all freshened
up and I still stink from playing billiards! Oh well, it’s been a good night.
After I get all washed up, I’m all set to go to LaLa Land!

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images