Party like it’s 2006!

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

With a huge slice of ham, scallops and a bottle of Sangria
enjoyed while playing house /chill-out music – ahhhh, this is going to be a
good year! So, maybe I didn’t meet the New Year with a *bang*, then again, who
wants to lose fingers? I’ve stuffed myself instead with all the goodies on the
table. Fruits, jams, salads, lengua, pancit, oh, you name it – tomorrow I
will make Lomotil my best friend. Hahaha!

Mv55
We had loads of laugh tonight having experimented with
tequila and our aunties. Translation: We made the oldies drink tequila! And
went off dancing around the house and even mom joined in our madness. That’s
her getting all buggy.

So far, I have no complains with my Christmas vacation as I
have enjoyed tremendously here in good ol’ Ormoc. Mais bien sur, Banggoy was here for 5 days and we immensely enjoyed
ourselves. Me showing him around and him absorbing all the details. He left
just yesterday with his sister who was also here visiting her boyfriend, who
happens to be my First Cousin. No worries, I’ll be with him in less then 48
hours from now. Tee hee.

I have so many goals for 2006 and I’ve got to write them
down yet. As for resolutions, I haven’t really thought about it. Just that,
whatever good it is that I’m doing, I will do better. It’s hard to make
promises you can’t keep. I’ll just focus on these – my family, my love and my
career.

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images