can you believe the nerve of this person? IMPOSTOR! FAKE! COPYCAT!!!

Tuesday, May 08, 2007


Naji’s FRIENDSTER: naj_bauer@yahoo.co.uk

OMG! I’m at a loss for words.

All I can say is FAKE!!!!

Damn you stupid impostor!

http://www.friendsterforum.com/forum/introduce_yourself/naji_new_global_moderator-t10748.0.html

ASIDE FROM THAT: TAKE A LOOK AT THE FRIENDSTERFORUM
GALLERY!

This person has
posted 100+ pictures of me!!!

So here’s a copy of the correspodence made with FriendsterForum.com:
(Tell me what you think!)

If
she is a moderator, then I am sure you have her contact details. I
would to speak with her regarding this issue. My mobiles # is
0916.282.3000 and I am from Cebu.

I was only browsing through
this forum site when I caught a glimpse of my pictures. I was truly
surprised to see the diligence of this so-called "Naji-the LoveGuru".

As you can see at my personal site at http://mymaria.multiply.com, it is where these pictures have been grabbed/ripped off from.

I would very much appreciate hearing from you regarding this issue. Thank you. Have a great week ahead!

♥, -Maria

Friendster Forum: « Sent to: banggitoy on: May 06, 2007, 07:22:55 AM »
I’ve PM to her regarding this issue and asking for clarification.
She is a new mods and lately seldom see her online.. You can try to PM
her..

Best Regards,
FriendsterForum.com Team

Hi.. I have a concern regarding this page:
http://www.friendsterforum.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=199

As you can see the pictures posted belongs to http://mymaria.multiply.com and are re-posted in this website. It is almost like a copyright infringement act.

I
would like to know what measures to take in order for this member to be
banned from posting pictures which do not belong to him/her.

Please reply. Thanks.

-MyMaria-
mymaria@globelines.com.ph

PoGi™: « Sent to: banggitoy on: May 06, 2007, 05:43:03 PM »
I will get back to you as soon as possible with this matter.

ok.. thanks for the assistance.. i’ve tried contacting her thru PM but she hasn’t replied yet.

i hope she takes those pictures down as they don’t belong to her.

thanks.

-Maria

PoGi™: « Sent to: banggitoy on: Yesterday at 08:02:56 PM » Maria Im going to need a recent picture from you… Send it to the administrator @friendsterforum.

Friendster Forum: « Sent to: banggitoy on: Today at 01:02:11 PM » will you take it easy.. Im already stated to her if she is not replying
in moderater boards.. The gallery pic will be delete by next monday..
But if you keep spaming or PM, I’ll have to ban you from here. Thanks
for the consideration.

Management,
FriendsterForum.com Team

You
should all be cautious of the things you do. You have no idea what kind
of damage this is giving me… You guys should verify the identity of
your moderators you should at least make sure they’re not copycats…

Listen, if you think I am giving you guys a hard time. Well, make sure you’re talking to a REAL person.

If you want to know the real me…

Here: This is my friendster add: check it out… mymaria@globelines.com.ph

and my blog at is http://mymaria.blogs.friendster.com

I
don’t know how you guys choose your moderators around here but I will
not rest my case until I see some action done here. Obviously, this
Naji has violated my rights and as far as I am concerned, it is your
duty to verify the identity of your moderators.

I am very mad now. So please, try to understand what I am going through.

If you think Naji is all that sweet gal… look closely. She’s just a copycat!

Thanks and goodnight.

-Maria

Friendster Forum: « Sent to: banggitoy on: Today at 01:09:50 PM »

As I stated I’ve already give her time to clarify by this week if still we dont heard from her. The photo will be taken down.

Management,
FriendsterForum.com Team

—that’s it so far….—

And guess
what? I wrote them that if I don’t see some action done by the end of the week,
I shall raise this issue to a higher court and demand a settlement for this
dispute. I will not rest my case until I nail this Naji down and I will hold
FriendsterForum.com responsible for any violation of rights by merely not
verifying the identity of a person they’ve given such responsibility as a
moderator.

And guess what else? They banned me from the forum site! WHAT
DOES THAT MEAN!? They’ve taken sides with the
impostor/copycat/wannabe?

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images