NAJI IS DEAD! Thanks to all!!!

Wednesday, May 09, 2007


http://www.friendster.com/18679172

NAJI IS DEAD!
Hopefully,
gone for good. I truly am grateful to those who reported… (YOU KNOW
WHO YOU ARE!) and by reaching out to a troubled soul, you have made one
very very happy now. At last, I can sleep. I love you all ♥

BUT WAIT… here’s a copy of the message I sent o Naji and HER REPLY:

Naji…
You have seriously crossed the line. You stole pictures from me to pass
it as your own. You’re a no good thief with an identity crisis. And
you stole 100 pictures! Are you crazy!? To think you are a moderator?
You should be ashamed of yourself!

-Maria

AND THE REPLY:

Naji: my bad and i apologize. i didn’t want to be a moderator, i just wanted
to have your pics posted to have you join their beauty contest coz i
know your pretty and you’ll win.

sorry for the late response im not online 24/7. im always on call at work.
teecee.. and again, my apologies for the trouble.

what a psycho.

post signature

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. yo mai, we’re not done yet! we still have things to do… remember, we don’t get mad, we get even. right? and i’m just not contented yet. i can still use naji? a displacement for this perturbing wrath inside me. but as i’ve said, we don’t get mad, we get even… i’m not kidding, i’ve copies of those malicious programs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nia unsa may pong? Dos bamboos?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images