Dyeing my dying hair.

Friday, March 28, 2008

My hair needs CPR.  It needs blood transfusion.  It needs to be in ICU.  I can't really afford any treatment right now.  I'm too broke for that.  So I decided to give it a new look.  I got myself Wella's DEER BROWN shade.

*
*
*
*

*
*
*
*

*
*
*
*

*
*
*
*



HA HA HA! I couldn't resist.
I just had to do some PS.


Okay, here's the original box. HA HA HA!



The color I got after wasn't at all like the box.  In reality, it looked like a freaking PALABOK!  So I took pix...

My dying hair, BEFORE:




My dyed (died) hair,
AFTER:

It's too bright, no?  AND NOT TO MENTION, DRY!!!!  Ah, whatever.  I should just get it waxed this weekend.  Although, I wouldn't mind trying other hair products to revive my dying hair... only if it's free. HA HA HA!

BUT WAIT... this is me, the next day... WAAAAHHHH!



⋆✌㋡⋆ 陳美西

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images