Havaianas: Say "tangerine"!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My long overdue post of my Havaianas metallic ORANGE Tops..

Big thanks to my friend, Inna.

Can't really say thank you enough since it has been a looooong time since I wanted one and she got it for me! Just the perfect size, too! I was soooo anxious that the size 35/36 was going to be small for me since this was a what, 2006 or 2007 model? But considering it coming from AmSole... it's actually 9.2 inches.. so much like my 37/38 metallic GOLD Havies.

So here it is. Feast your eyes on this... (Well, at least I will be feasting on this.. so yeah. Tee hee!)


***Taken with FLASH.


***Taken with NO FLASH.


Got 5 more really cool 2008/L.E. Havaianas coming soon! EXCITED!!!
More of my flip-flops in HERE!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images