Coming home is suicide. NOT!

Sunday, July 20, 2008

My first blog since I arrived back home. I didn't want to blog until I didn't miss Cebu anymore but I feel that's going to take a pretty loooooong time. It's only been a week since I left the Queen City of the South and my heart bleeds every time I think about my apartment, the places I love to see, and the food I love to eat. *Drama mode*

So anyways, I'm blogging because I finally got together with my friends, the Barks & Co., and if it weren't for them really (and of course, my wonderful parents), my move back home would be suicide. HA HA HA! I posted some Kodak (eerrr, Nikon) moments from yesterday's and today's outing. CLICK HERE!

Apparently, I had a terrific time with my gang as always... and I really couldn't ask for more except that I do wish my bestfriend, DappyDapoieee, was also around. She is my sunshine... and I miss her soooo much already. :( Tomorrow should be BFF Monday and who the hey am I supposed to be with and where am I supposed to go to? *sigh*

But I did pamper myself tonight. I haven't really slept a wink at all since we got to the beach and with all the action that happened, I feel like a turtle carrying my own big shell right now.

So tonight, this ensued.



I deserved it. Hee Hee!

Can you see how I am desperately trying to text/send SMS? For tonight, everyone else is out and I think I'm the only one who has decided to stay in. Well, if you looked like me right now... LIKE A SHRIMP... would you even wanna step out of your house?



BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Goodnight, Ormoc! Over & out...


⋆✌㋡⋆ 陳美西

You Might Also Like

1 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images