Scrabble: The Bisaya Edition

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

For 8 years, I've always maintained my 500+ average score when it comes to playing Scrabble... But alas, I think I've become dumb for who knows why because I was finally beaten by no other than PaJan! WAHAHAHAHA!!!

Oh yes, finally... napildi na gyud ko sa budlat!!!

Photobucket
BUDLAT WINS for the 1st time after 8 years of Scrabble!

Photobucket
Way hangitiw kiti ri bitiw!

And since the night was pretty young (Btw, this was Thursday night!) and it was raining, we decided to play another round. This time Timon and Pumbaa played because we were doing the BISAYA VERSION.



See if you can make sense out of the words we came up with.


Photobucket

HA HA HA!

And this is all because of...

eng eng eng...



HE HE HE!

P.S. Kini kay naa tas Ormoc, wa jud tay lain mahems.


⋆✌㋡⋆ 陳美西

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images