Havaianas: Sayegusa!

Saturday, August 02, 2008



Yup, that's right.

It's my very own pair
of the Tortoise & Hare!
(And it rhymes...) Hee hee!

I can't wipe the smile of my face as I'm blogging this. Lots of love to Serge for making this possible. ^_^





Sayegusa is a store in Japan that sells stuffs for babies and children and that pretty much explains why the T&H limited edition -- inspired by Aesop's Fables I think.



Mine mine mine!!! Sorry, can't help it! ^_^



Step by step... and I love the pin! It's soooo kawaii!!!



One question though, which would you rather be...

the Tortoise or the Hare?


⋆✌㋡⋆ 陳美西

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images