EVIL MAIL 2.0 Update: Bebidas THRE3SOME

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sorry, it took this long to write about it. So what if it's old news? Then don't read. Go away! Shooo...

Anyways, the mash-up party was fun... the music was maaaaaad. That's what I called a party mix. From your old school music to the latest hits... DJ Rich was the man!!! Even the weather cooperated that night. Thanks to the sun dance! (Ahem, mamertz?) The only thing that was annoying then were the police. HA HA HA! Imagine, they wanted the party shut down! Because the party was bothering the "lodgers" of the hotel across. LOL! They wanted the music volume lowered. HALLER?

So from 9 p.m. til 4 a.m., we totally partied. Woot woot!!! I can't even remember the last time I danced like nobody was watching... He he... Go Bebidas... Enhorabuena!




More photos in here!

P.S. Coming up NEXT WEEK on EV Mail 2.0: Best Dressed Women of Ormoc. See who's in and who's not! Out on newstands this coming Tuesday.

⋆✌㋡ღ⋆ 陳美西

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images