Havaianas: Beauty Splash (Saks Fifth Avenue)

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Who are these people -- Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier, and Trish McEvoy???

They're makeup artists extraordinnaires!!! Each woman was invited to design a pair of signature Havainanas reflecting the spirit of summer.



I wanted to collect all 3 when I first saw them posted 2 months ago, but then decided otherwise. The slims aren't really my thing, as you might have noticed, yet I want to be part of this craze and so then I ordered the Laura Mercier design. And then just recently, I ordered the Bobbi Brown ones!

What can I say? If you know how much you've got, you probably haven't got much. Tee hee!


The first ones to arrive! (Shoutouts to Jennykoi... Gracias!)








Oh and did I mention that this was also for charity*?


P.S.
I don't think I'll ever want the Trish McEvoy design though. Why? Well, it's (baby) blue. My wardrobe would simply not allow it.



Press release:


Bobbi Brown designs flip flops for Saks Fifth Avenue


“Bobbi Brown created a pair that reflects the spirit of summer- keeping it simple, enjoying every moment, and of course, and always looking fabulous in the process. “The beach is where I go to unwind with my family, so I keep things easy by wearing sunscreen, simple makeup and a fun pair of flip-flops.”


Trish McEvoy Havaiana’s for Saks Fifth Avenue


”Trish McEvoy wanted to bring to her sandal design the feeling of a walk on the beach—her favorite way to relax. “My colors this season brighten your complexion and call to mind the deep blues of the ocean, the pearlescent shades inside a seashell, and the glitter of the sand-taking you on an instant vacation.”



Laura Mercier Fit Flops designer Havaiana’s for Saks


Laura Mercier decided to fill her canvas with kisses showcasing the new lipstick shades in her summer assortment, saying “A comfortable sandal should be as comfortable as wearing the lipstick on your lips.”





*Charity: Water is a nonprofit organization bringing clean and safe drinking water into impoverished communities. Since charity: water was founded and began activity in August 2006, they have funded the construction of more than 474 water projects in 11 developing nations that, when completed, will provide clean drinking water to more than 200,000 people.
www.charitywater.org


⋆✌㋡ღ⋆ 陳美西

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm so glad you like them! I need to get a pair _ashamed_

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images