And I will THINK DIFFERENT... soon.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

My eventual switch from PC to Mac is about to happen anytime soon. Once again, it’s time to broaden my perspective and learn new things again as the new year comes. I’m just patiently waiting for Macworld 2009 (on January 5-9) for Apple just might release a refresh of their iMacs. Initially, I only wanted a Macbook… for quite a while actually (diba, Dap?), but I just don’t have that extra “oomph” yet.

But 2009 is going to be different. Steve Jobs and the amazing people at Apple said it’s going to be the last Macworld and the big kahuna himself won’t even be delivering his usual keynote speech. But as Apple says, THINK DIFFERENT. Things change. Really! So here I am, going to make that switch, but only as soon as I reach that Apple orgasm I’ve so long waited. Haha! Patience is after all still a virtue.

Do you know that I am still on a single core CPU at 2.4GHz? Yep, I am. And I still manage to run 15 different applications at the same time! All thanks to the big memory I got though. Now, imagine what I could do with a Core 2 Duo or better yet, a QUAD CORE! Hmmm… Dreams… Dreams…

I own 3 PCs (2 desktops and a laptop), all of which are pretty obsolete. I haven’t upgraded my computers in like 2.5 years now, so I think it is high time I should really get myself a new one. This time it will be different. It will be a Mac. Hee hee.

Take a look at these wonderful images of iMac setups I found at Flickr. Don't you just want one?


by Fox O'Rian


by adamfishercox


by Paul Barrick


by nkm82


by QuattroVageena


by dziner


by Falling Sky

But with all that minimalist look, I think I know what I should do first and foremost...

So for my New Year's resolution, I should clean my room first.
Now, that would be totally DIFFERENT!
LOL! =^_^=

⋆✌㋡ღ⋆ 陳美西

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. hello i have read in a forum that u have a PCOS in istorya.net, can I ask how long did u take metformin? I had also taken metformin I stop,is it ok to start a metformin again without consulting my oB? Im so tired going to my ob kasi...thanks sis

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images