Havaianas: Rosa Cha

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

This is my SECOND to the LAST pair of Havaianas...



... for this year! LOL! ^_^

No, seriously... I'm foreseeing 2009 as the year of REHAV! Yeah, tell that to the marines, right? Har har har. So anyways, I received quite the expected surprise today from Serge Villanueva.



Another long-awaited pair...
my very own limited edition Havaianas Rosa Chá!!
!




Woohoo!!! Very pretty, noh???

Photobucket Photobucket

(Click pictures for larger view.)

Photobucket Photobucket

In the words of Mrs. Marcos, "If you know how much you've got, you probably haven't got much."



Thanks to my #1 fan for this very beautiful pair. =^_^= Timing ra gyud kaayo... unsa gani occasion today? *wink* Tee hee.

Happy holidays everyone!

⋆✌㋡ღ⋆ 陳美西

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images