Seller with ZERO feedback + bank transfer payment = YES or NO?

Monday, January 05, 2009






I recently bought an item in eBay from a seller with 0 feedback. I know it's a big NO-NO if it's not going to be a meet-up and especially if it's worth 5K, right? I'm from Leyte and since it's the New Year, I felt being up for a challenge. :D So given the benefit of a doubt, I went ahead and paid for the item via BPI bank transfer today. (No GCASH! So it should be good, right?!)

I was informed the item will be shipped tomorrow morning. I'm crossing my fingers that this equation:
Seller with ZERO feedback + bank transfer payment
= EQUALS = a positive result.


I will update this post once I receive the item (giving it 2-3 days to arrive if it will be shipped tomorrow). I read that being given a tracking # isn't quite enough because I might not get the actual item, right? So I'll leave my feedback to this seller once I get the item.

And so for some peace of mind, I am hoping for reactions, suggestions, or advice from Ebayers. :) Please let me know if I made the right choice... (especially that I just broke my New Year's resolution of not shopping online anymore! Hehe!!)

Happy 2009 online shoppers!!!

ia\m/^_^\m/ai

P.S. I posted this at the eBay Philippines Discussion Board :]

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images