For the love of $$$urveys!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009



Have you ever felt like you've got so much free effing time on your hands and you run out of websites to check? Well, I have and today, I discovered something very REWARDING! For real!

Have you heard about earning money from answering surveys? Not the Myspace/Friendster bulletin boards surveys, okay... We do that for the heck of it. I don't think there's anything you really get out of it but killing time and some minor personal gossip.

You see, I used to work for a call center, which was more like a marketing research center, and we used to call people up and have them answer surveys. We even pay them just to get their email adds! Now, there's also a different kind of survey that you can take online. Ranging from two to a bazillion questions even! And it actually pays out... I know some of my friends who really did receive checks before and also payouts (via Paypal) for the surveys they took.

So I got bored and tried some surveys... and what do you know!? I GOT PAID for my honest opinion. Weeee!

Still not interested? Well, why don't you check it out and judge for yourself.

CLICK THE LINK BELOW!



Signing up is FREE, you know!!!

And guess what!? They offer a $6.00 Welcome Survey After Free Registration! Now that's something you can keep and use to buy something online later!!! Perhaps a membership to a site or something from eBay. Well, it's your money now... so do what you want with it! Tee hee.



I think it's not bad at all to kill your time and earn from it. It's like hitting two birds with one stone. Yeah? The only thing you need really is time... so go ahead and do something productive. Who knows? Maybe you'll thank me for it! *wink*

ღ⋆ia\m/^_^\m/ai 陳美西



Tags: , , , , , , ,

Ads by AdGenta.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images