A Revelation: You know it works!!!

Saturday, April 04, 2009

A year worth of savings... in honor of my one-year anniversary of using the LOCAL OBAGI... here's something you don't see everyday. Hee hee.



And stop staring at my freaking eye bags, I need to work on that next!!! ^_^

Okay, now you know why I was such a fan of bangs before because I kept my skin (forehead to be specific!) hidden since it was all so nasty to look at! But that's a thing of the past... looking back, I now have a really good reason to celebrate!

So, cheers!!! LOCAL OBAGI RULES!!!


P. S. Hey, resellers! Yeah, that's some of you... please ask my permission if you want to use this pic on your Ebay or whatever accounts. Geez. I'm surprised to see my testimony posted all over the internet already! Gimme some credits, will ya?

⋆✌㋡ღ⋆ ia\m/^_^\m/ai 陳美西

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. i use Obagi Tretinoin 0.1%. it's about $80 per 20ml tube. it keeps my skin really smooth. skin redness and peeling is not uncommon during the first 2 weeks, but your skin gets to adjust with time. now, i get a lot of attention from girls.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images