Mr. Right is a Mystery.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Quick update: I know I haven’t been blogging for some time. So here’s me coming back with a very short entry.

Today I woke up to the sound of Skype ringing on my 5.1 surround sound system heartlessly. What the? Who could be calling me on the computer this early? Then barely opening my eyes I saw a picture of a man I’ve seen far too many times in my life. He didn’t seem so far away and he neither seemed like a vision to me anymore. He was real. Even though he was on the computer.


I grabbed hold of the mouse and sleepily clicked carelessly on screen and smiled when I saw myself on the webcam window. My face looked like an angel… or so I thought! Well, angels don’t really look like they’ve just woken up with hair all messed up, yet I saw innocence in my eyes. Call me narcissistic but I felt youthful at that very moment. He smiled at what he saw and he told me he liked what he was seeing right then. I’ve never felt blissful at such hour. I should be in Slumber Land dreaming of finding Mr. Right, but then it occurred to me. I may just be looking at Mr. Right right there in front of me!!! I have to be… Or who is this man bugging me so damn early in the morning but giving me butterflies in my stomach at the same time? He just might be Mr. Right after all.


So who is this mystery caller? Let’s just say he’s going to have to remain as a mystery for a while. ^_^


Until then…





⋆✌㋡ღ⋆ ia\m/^_^\m/ai 陳美西


Ads by AdGenta.com

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Here I am being the skeptic me: If he is Mr. Right, then why would he wake you up early morning from your deep slumber.Can't he wait for a couple of hours more when you are already awake? This Mr. Right surely needs to learn a lot about patience.

    Anyway Maria, I hope you won't consider someone as Mr. Right just because of his looks. That's way too highschool.

    They say you will only know if someone is meant for you once you start "living together". If you don't get into each other's nerves, then you pass the test with flying colors.

    And since we don't have divorce in the Philippines, it may be a good idea to "live-in" first with your partner before going for the big leap.

    Enjoyed your blog, though it took you forever to come up with a new one...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Okay here's the real deal...

    1. I know the guy for 23 years.
    2. He is on a different time zone, so I forgive him for waking me up.
    3. We both have the same views on the issue of living together first before getting married... Or we can just fly to Vegas and get hitched there. LOL!

    I'm back. After a month of hiatus. Gonna be blogging more soon! :)

    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm..Is this the same guy you dated like 4-5 years ago? I just pressumed because of that Vegas part that you mentioned...

    ReplyDelete
  4. No. Fact: I don't recycle the guys in my life. Hehe! After one chapter is closed.. it's shut forever. ^^, MOre details to come soon. *knock on wood

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images