October Update

Monday, October 19, 2009

Guess who's back? Me, of course. :)

I had a great month! No arrests made, no bones broken, no feelings hurt, and made it through another one... Just less than two months and cariño mio will be here! Yay! In the meantime, these keep me busy all the time... and I mean, ALL THE TIME!


FarmVille


FarmTown


CafeWorld


RollerCoasterKingdom

So then I wondered if we could grow weed on FarmVille and sell it on MafiaWars then make hash brownies in CafeWorld and then we can all get high on RollerCoasterKingdom!!! ^_^ Geez, these facebook games really kill time, don't they? So what are you waiting for? Add me up as your neighbor! My game account: ramenoodle@ymail.com -- GOOOO!

Okay, that sounded a lil pathetic. I just remembered making nasty comments about people wasting time with online games, and look who ate her words! ME! Hahaha... well, if you can't beat them, join them! :P At least, it keeps me preoccupied especially now that there's no work for me. Damn that recession! On the bright side, that gives me quite the ample time to play not just one, but THREE, yes 3 facebook accounts. HAHA! Overboard huh? But that'll soon change once Vincenzo gets home. I bet it will. Wanna bet?

So what else is new? I've been microblogging with Plurk and Twitter a lot so you might wanna add or follow me there if you care. ^_^ I update those on a daily basis. Comments, suggestions, and violent reactions are most welcome.

Caught up with some reading and got the chance to read Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol for 2 days, and it was really a good read. Definitely a page turner so you might wanna read that on a weekend. The book made me regret not going to the US Capitol when I had the chance to. Atay lang. But I'm really looking forward to its movie release in 2012.



Also, since I haven't been out for some time, I really miss taking pictures (camwhoring, too) but that too will change this Christmas season. More pictures, more gimmicks... Yay! Can't wait. I need to catch up on my photography skills. I feel they're getting rusty as well. *sigh*

Halloween is coming up pretty fast.. and I haven't decided if I should go trick or treating. Hey, no one's really too old for that you know! I don't know what I'll dress up as this year though. I haven't had the inspiration to come up with a kickass costume yet. Tee hee.

Two years ago:


Last year:


So now, I don't know, let's just wait and see... Halo or wings? Horns and tail?


post signature

Ads by AdGenta.com

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That's your farm? Woowwwww! :D Amazing! It looks really good! I had to STOP farming coz it was taking too much of my precious hours. I dream about it. I even had my calculator on-hand! Just to make sure I am not lugi whenever I'm in school. Hahahahaha!! DISASTER! :D

    So anywaaaay, great costume! I especially love your costume last year! Speaking of which, I haven't even tried a costume party! What a loser! Hahahaha! :D

    Haaaay! Long comment. AnywaySSSSS, ciao! :) Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dressing up as the late king of pop michael jackson would be a good idea for halloween, wouldn't it?

    i hope you'll have a grand time with your "beloved" this holidays...

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images