This thing called Google+!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

And so the much talked about (hyped?) Google+ has landed in our local scene. What I mean is I scored an invite from Abe of Yugatech.

Click pic to add me to your circles :)

And just recently I am able to send out invites! I think it only works at night though because during the daytime I couldn't send invites. So I don't know... But if you want one, please leave your email at the comments section below or at my Facebook wall. Hurry! Before I run out of invites to send.


Share your invites to your friends, too! The more the merrier, right?

Mind you though that GOOGLE+ is still on FIELD TRIAL. See?


I think they have yet to launch it officially but ain't it good to be able to test it before the whole world does? ;)

They say it's going to be a Facebook killer. I don't know about that yet. We'll have to wait and see. But what I would really want to have is a Social Network that won't allow fakers, posers, Jejemons, and the like. I'd like to see a Social Network that actually requires one to have a valid ID before signing up... that way, we all must use our REAL NAMES. So tired of seeing dummy account everywhere. Geez! Some people must have too much free effing time on their hands, noh? Just my 2 cents.

Again, if you're on Google+ already, ADD ME UP!

xoxo,
post signature

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. yey, invite me Mai! :) haha caitlin.wicca@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi maria, 

    could you please invite me too? I'm just a lurker here but I do read your blogs frequently, nasa google reader kita eh.

    tordj88(at)gmail(dot)com

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images