Plank vs PLINK!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A few weeks back when planking suddenly became the "IN" thing, I contemplated if I should dive into the craze. I pondered... deliberated... and argued with myself (sometimes with Noodle Boy) and decided it wasn't a game for me.

Still there were a number of my friends trying to persuade me to join this fad or game called PLANKING as they already have and I am probably the only one who hasn't given in to this whole madness.

 
Pictures obtained with permission.

But I was adamant. My sanity and my significant other were determined not to let me do it. LOL! Oh well... But then... something even better came into the picture. PLINK!!! OMG OMG OMG! This is it! This is the game for me... PLINK is just the craze I've been waiting for. It's safe, it's not ridiculous, and it keeps my sanity intact. Well, it keeps my better half happy, so there's no argument involved even if I "plink" the whole day... or the night away!

 
Ahem. Sorry for the messy desk. ^_^ Too engrossed with the game...

Check out the chart I made below for comparison: (LOWER SCORE IS BETTER!)



There have been accidents reported which are related to Planking. On the other hand, playing Plink gives you absolutely nil chances of getting injured, save for some ergonomic-related issues with your computer. Planking requires you physical work and even drastic measures just to come up with something bizaare and unique to stand out, while playing Plink only requires mental action, a few mouse clicks, and a lot of imagination. With planking, you will need places and venues (public at that!) to do it but anywhere with a computer and internet connection are all it takes to play Plink! You will also need the assistance of some friends to take your photo and to act as a guide while you plank, while you can play Plink all by yourself!!! And lastly, the only thing that planking doesn't eat up is your time because "Plinking" can be more addictive than planking and you could find yourself playing Plink all the time.

Wait, what the hey is PLINK anyway? Plink!  is an innovative matching puzzle game. Exquisite and brightly coloured pictures; easy-to-understand rules to get you quickly started; it cleverly combines the rules of matching games and puzzles to give the familiar game a new luster!




Didn't I tell you it could be addicting? That is true for people like me who want to play safe and not risk my life for something that's not worth gambling my life with in the very first place just because it's a fad and people are doing it right now. I am a risk taker, mind you. I take risks ONLY IF they're worth it. :)

Okay, so back to Plink!



Now, how do we play Plink? It's easy as 1-2-3! Because it is a matching game, it doesn't require a lot of thinking (just a bunch of mouse clicks!); however, there's a countdown time bar you should take note of.



 Anyways, the keys to playing Plink are the following:



But wait, there's more!!! 

PLINK isn't just a matching game... it also comes with JIGSAW PUZZLES! Woot! Woot!





By the way, here's my initial level up. Still learning how to maximize moves and get better scores. Tee hee!





And in order to be really successful at Plinking... here are a couple of tips/tricks:
GUIDE:


 What's more?





So you see, PLINKING is so much better than PLANKING. And no one gets hurt in the process. It even enhances your memory skills. The game is designed that way. Personally, I think it will improve your thinking skill, logical skill, visual skill, mathematical skill, and overall responsiveness.

And if that's not enough, check out the various positions you can choose while playing Plink!

 

TA-DAH!!!

Compared to planking where you simply mimick a wooden plank and just lie face down, you can get creative with your positions in playing Plink. The more comfortable you are, the better you will be at playing the game!

 So what are you waiting for!???



P.S. Click HERE to add me as a friend at MatchMove Games. And if you're a fan of Matchmove Games in Facebook, please spare me a few seconds of your time and "LIKE" my post by clicking THIS LINKKthxbye! 

 xoxo,

 post signature

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. I love PLINK! Add me as your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I play Plink also. What level u at?/?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gonna start PLINKING now!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAiiiiiiii! PLINK FOR THE WIN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is always as controversial as ever. IDOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ur ryt. Nakaka-addict! Been playin since last nyt!LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. youre also playing PLink! I knew it you would eventually join us!! Sleepless nights?

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's what my mom said to me this morning! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. guess you can't please everyone ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. while waiting for the baby to feed, PLINK muna!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Crazy game! Made me stay up all night! Thanks for sharing......... xxxMiaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Basta igat, sikat! GYUD! :P Go MARIA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i was born to play plink!!! awesome game......

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nalingaw mulang! sayun raman sad gud.. dili kaau ko mabuang ug think sa moves hehe 

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images