November 2013 BDJBOX 7-day challenge + Stick It To Win It!

Saturday, December 07, 2013


By now you can tell that I love challenges.  It's one way of proving that anything can be accomplished if you got the determination. Back then I was the type of girl who would not finish what she's started and always made a mess out of things because of "unfinished businesses". Now that I'm quite mature, I think I have a firm grasp on things and kissed my mañaña habit goodbye!

I now give you my November BDJBOX 7-day challenge using new products and my review on each one that I've tried. Here we go...

DAY 1:
For me it's one of the most natural blushes you can wear, if that's what you're aiming for. The color is very subtle and the powder is finely milled. Comes in a small compact case to carry anywhere, meaning it's perfect for touch-ups and also coz you won't end up looking like a clown with layering all that #blush. 😊👍 I love it! This one retails for just P390.

DAY 2:
It's actually weightless and not the usual icky-sticky gloss that I anticipated. And the color payoff is amazing! Just one swipe and there's so much color! Such a huge plus that it contains antioxidants (almond oil & vit E) that keeps lips conditioned and improves lip texture. No more dry lips! Honestly it's like one of the best lip glosses I've ever tried. Good job, @revlon! 💋💋💋💋💋 

DAY 3:
As of writing this, I've been using this for approximately 1 month now and I can absolutely attest to its anti-aging effects. Even my breakouts have cleared up with using this facial wash on top of it making my skin look youthful with a silky glow. Cross my heart! 💗 Only a pea-sized amount and it thoroughly cleanses the face! Smells really good, too! Kinda reminds me of Givenchy. 👍👍 Strategically priced at P345, you get a high-performance cleansing foam with marine collagen that encourages the skjn's renewal process. 💖 My fellow millennials, you sure are gonna love this one, too! 

DAY 4:
Believe the hype... It's out of this world. Yayyy for Argan trees in Southwest Morocco! 👍 Aside from being used as a hair treatment (I use only 2 squirts!) it can also be used as a facial moisturizer because it's quite a potent antioxidant! There's the good stuff in it -- Omega 6, vit E, & essential fatty acids. Naturally with continued use, it certainly restores the natural tightness of the skin as well as prevent signs of premature aging! Perhaps it's the next best thing to finding the fountain of youth if you ask me. ☺️

DAY 5:
Wait 'til you try showering with this sweet smelling bath cream with goat's milk from the Netherlands and 100% active botanical extracts. It's truly like dessert for your skin. I got the one with Acai Berry and now I look forward to bath time coz this bath cream leaves skin feeling velvety smooth! I love milk baths but most ones I've tried takes a while to wash off; however, this rinses off easily but still leaves skin ultra moisturized and really soft. Did I mention it smells so yummy I had to restrain myself from tasting it!? ☺️ Tee hee! 👍👍

DAY 6:
When I put it on, it smelled so heavenly and reminded me of Angel's Breath but better and more mature. 🍏🌼 I love the fruity and floral scent combo which makes you feel fresh instantly. It's made from green apple, Egyptian jasmine, peach blossom (one of my fave!), as well as Virginian cedar, amber and musk. I wish you could smell it and agree that it's absolutely divine! ☺️ I'm also wearing #revlonph ColorBurst in Bordeaux on the lips. 💋 Apparently, it's my go-to lip gloss these days. 👍👍 

DAY 7:
Ladies, listen up! This feminine hygiene is perfect for sensitive and irritated skin which soothes and softens mucosa and is something you should try. Clinically tested. Doctor recommended. Soap and paraben free! Need I say more? Oh yeah, it's best used by working it into a foam then rinse well under running water. Great for everyday use and it smells good! 🌺

So there you have it! Challenge accepted and completed! Whew! And I must say it was good to do this as it gave me some diversion from all the Yolanda-related stress I had had to endure. Still recovering and will be doing so in the next couple of months. Which means I may not be doing a lot of beauty related posts for a while because I'll be busy looking for moolah to cover the expenses from this calamity. It's so huge, it's not even funny. To think I may have to sell a kidney! But then again, the Filipino spirit is weather-proof so we will not be swayed from our goals. It's all about your outlook in life and as BDJBOX aptly reminded us for the month of November: ALWAYS BRING YOUR OWN SUNSHINE.





TWITTER ★ http://twitter.com/bastaigat_sikat
FACEBOOK ★ http://facebook.com/bastaigatsikat
INSTAGRAM ★ http://instagram.com/bastaigat_sikat
PINTEREST ★ http://pinterest.com/mrsnoodleboy
BLOGS ★ http://www.bastaigatsikat.comhttp://www.mrsnoodleboy.com


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images