Review: Belo Intensive Whitening Kojic Acid + Tranexamic Acid Soap Bar, Body Cream, and Face & Neck Cream

Monday, March 23, 2015

ADVERTORIAL


Just when I thought things couldn't get any better, the Belo Authority releases and offers us the additional intensive whitening body cream and face and neck cream to their already proven and highly effective Kojic Acid + Tranexamic Acid Intensive Whitening soap bar that I first tried back in July of last year. I just finished trying this set for 2 weeks, so read on for my review.

BELO INTENSIVE WHITENING KOJIC ACID + TRANEXAMIC ACID SOAP BAR (SRP PHP 59.75)


It comes as no surprise that there is magic happening here. This Belo Kojic Acid + Tranexamic Acid soap bar alone can lighten your skin as fast as a week. (See my before and after photos in HERE.) We know that the magical combination of kojic acid + tranexamic acid works because it is very effective in inhibiting both the production of melanin (you know, the substance that's responsible for dark skin pigments) and tyrosinase (the enzyme that controls melanin production). The 65g soap bar lasts about 2 weeks of use. So I suggest cutting it in half to get more out of it.


The Belo Kojic Acid + Tranexamic Acid soap bar exfoliates skin like no other. In fact, I was using an exfoliating body wash prior to using this soap . Even after first using it, I found that I still had dead skin and the soap was able to exfoliate some more! Wow! Now some people, especially those with sensitive skin, might find this soap strong and I did find that it does sting a little bit as it gets rid of my dead skin. The good thing is that it isn't drying compared to other kojic soaps I've used in the past.

BELO INTENSIVE WHITENING KOJIC ACID + TRANEXAMIC ACID BODY CREAM with SPF 30 (SRP PHP 199.75)


You see, this is why I said things just got better. Because now we can be further protected from the sun's harmful rays with the SPF 30 of Belo Kojic Acid + Tranexamic Acid body cream. It's essentially a moisturizing lotion that is easily absorbed by the skin and keeps it moisturized throughout the day.


The product is pretty thick like regular sunblock but without the greasy feel. It has the same scent as the bar soap which is actually quite strong as I would have liked. The fragrance does not stay long, however, to my relief.

BELO INTENSIVE WHITENING KOJIC ACID + TRANEXAMIC ACID FACE & NECK CREAM (SRP PHP 249.75)


Of all the facial creams I've tried, this is the most hygienic one! Why? Because, look! It comes with a spatula and you don't have to dip and re-dip your fingers all the time. We all know bacteria breeds like there's no tomorrow on moist environment, so this is quite a lovely surprise from Belo Kojic Acid + Tranexamic Acid face and neck cream. Again, the scent is pretty much the same as their body cream which is quite strong for my liking but it eventually goes away. It is a rich cream that is absorbed by my skin quicker than I anticipated and leaves my skin really, really moisturized. I could skip my BB creams or foundations with this. And what's even better? The SPF 30 has got you covered... like literally, from the sun. Woot!


And now to the fun part... let's take a look at my BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS of using the Belo Intensive Whitening Kojic Acid + Tranexamic Acid soap bar, body cream, and face & neck cream.

Before and After using Belo Intensive Whitening Kojic Acid + Tranexamic Acid soap bar and body cream
Ta-dah! On my arms, it may not look super substantial compared to my old blog post but since I hadn't been under the sun lately, my skin color isn't as dark as it was prior. Also you can notice that the yellowish pigment of my skin seems to have lessened. It is a subtle but still obvious effect.

Before and After using Belo Intensive Whitening Kojic Acid + Tranexamic Acid soap bar, body cream, and face & neck cream
On my back, it still has the same effect. I didn't turn into an albino (thank goodness!) but if you click on the photo to make it larger, you can see that my skin's pores have tightened and it looks more radiant than it was and with less yellow pigment. Take note that this is only with 2 weeks of use; now imagine doing this for a month or more. That's definitely going to do a lot of skin whitening!

Before and After using Belo Intensive Whitening Kojic Acid + Tranexamic Acid soap bar and face & neck cream
The photo above shows how significantly it managed to lighten my neck area. You know I never really paid much attention to it before and I just realized that my neck is the area that gets exposed a lot. And again, it is the yellow pigment that seems to have been targeted by these products and now I have a lighter and more radiant skin after using Belo Intensive Whitening Kojic Acid + Tranexamic Acid.


I can only imagine how fast skin whitening can be after all the summer fun in the sun. If you're looking for ways to fade that summer tan quickly later on or even just to lighten any dark spots, remember that Belo Intensive Whitening Kojic Acid + Tranexamic Acid can surely help you with that.

You can get this set in all Watsons, Mercury Drug, department stores, groceries, Amazon and even from Lazada.com!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images