Money Matters: PSBank secures ATM cards with Lock Feature

Thursday, June 25, 2015

ADVERTORIAL  

I've been trying to do some mid-year financial management stuff to be a more responsible adult (*ahem*) when I chanced upon this great news from PSBank. Based on the news here in my town with all the ATM skimming and sudden deactivated card concerns, this is a terrific update and one I couldn't be more happier to find out and tell you about.


Philippine Savings Bank, more commonly known as PSBank, aims to deliver new products and services this year that provides a seamless banking experience for its customers. I'm a huge fan of technology, even if my folks raised me with the conventional way of balancing books and using a checking account. I find that using an online system and computerized money management gives me an edge, and not just because Math is the bane of my existence and it has never been my strong suit. And besides, with my precious work hours, I don't have time to visit banks always or wait 48 years in line for my turn. Tee hee! Having online access really is the best thing that ever happened to banking.

So with that being said, I am super pleased to know and share with you that PSBank is launching ATM Lock, a mobile-based service that allows clients to lock their ATM cards from use for as long as they prefer and unlock them when needed. Isn't that awesome? I mean, it adds great security for people concerned about ATM theft and having a peace of mind knowing that deposits are safe in ATM accounts.

The ATM Lock feature protects us further from fraudulent withdrawals from our ATM deposits. This is a wonderful action taken by PSBank. But why should you use ATM Lock? Here's two reasons:

1. It is CONVENIENT because you can closely monitor the status of your ATM cards anytime, anywhere.

2. It is SECURE because the lock system provides an additional layer of protection to PSBank ATM cardholders from ATM loss, theft, and skimming.

So if you are one of those people who unfortunately had a bad experience with ATMs, the time for worrying is over. Fret no more! PSBank is saving us a lot of trouble with their new ATM Lock. This is a really practical tool that can prevent those awful situations from happening ever again.



Now isn't that what clients and customers really need? Yes! And PSBank has delivered it!

For assistance and inquiries, call PSBank’s 24-hour Customer Experience hotline at (02) 845-8888, chat with us at PSBank LiveChat via www.psbank.com.ph, or visit any PSBank branch.

http://www.psbank.com.ph/
 

TWITTERFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTYOUTUBEBLOGEMAIL 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images